2WW - for those TTC-ing

i am like hack now... had my Teh Halia twice this week. Kept abstaining from tea in case it affects fertility. so sianz.. now is waiting game for AF. 2WW is no go since didnt BD when egg is maturing and evenif I O earlier. my egg is too small... :(

i am like hack now... had my Teh Halia twice this week. Kept abstaining from tea in case it affects fertility. so sianz.. now is waiting game for AF. 2WW is no go since didnt BD when egg is maturing and evenif I O earlier. my egg is too small... :(

Jia you x 3... i am waiting for my O now.. hopefully my egg is at the right size...

@Starwish here I am.... sorry was cooped with tons of work so didnt login for a while. After my iui, I feel the progrestrone pills make me super restless also. For me, the progrestrone pills delayed my menses cycle by 2 days. BT will be most accurate to tell if preggie or not. Just relax and go for your blood test k? Keep us updated & must tell us if +ve ya!!

I am counting down to my IVF briefing day on 14 Oct. Think work stress play a big part of our infertility. Ladies do you all still BD during 2WW?

U did iui? Good luck!

Thanks & yes @chloe_ng I did SO-IUI w clomid.. I posted quite a few updates here while on it..

Hi Starwish! Wish you lots of lucks! I am doing iui this cycle. :)

Thanks @twinkletot ! I personally feel more relaxed w IUI than TTC naturally coz I juz follow e instructions & apptmts.. Hav e Dr & nurses to lok @ my OPKs, follicles & think abt what to do instead of struggling alone..

all the best !!! hehehehehe

Thanks yoshi_trying! Btw, I had a lot of Teh Halia in e past & I was still able to conceive my 1st easily..

@Starwish here I am.... sorry was cooped with tons of work so didnt login for a while. After my iui, I feel the progrestrone pills make me super restless also. For me, the progrestrone pills delayed my menses cycle by 2 days. BT will be most accurate to tell if preggie or not. Just relax and go for your blood test k? Keep us updated & must tell us if +ve ya!!

I am counting down to my IVF briefing day on 14 Oct. Think work stress play a big part of our infertility. Ladies do you all still BD during 2WW?

No prob @bubbleblue1 .. I tried to take bbt but culdnt really follow coz din slp well etc.. And I'm on progesterone so it'll bring up temp rite..? Ya, nervous abt tmr dunno hang arnd outside or go home wait for call.. :confused:

So u've decided on IVF, it's another step ahead, jiayou!!

@booy i was afraid of false result whether positive or negative coz I'm on progesterone pill & estradiol patches- both hormones may affect..?

this morn I tot of testing out of curiosity but I was nervous & clumpsy dropped e preg test kit in toilet bowl.. so dumb.. tink will juz go for e blood test tmr hopefully AF dun report yet..
hey...these shld not have a false + / - ve on ur home pregnancy test as the hormone tested in the pregnancy test kit is human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg). :) hcg isnt normally present unless u r preggie :)

hey...these shld not have a false + / - ve on ur home pregnancy test as the hormone tested in the pregnancy test kit is human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg). :) hcg isnt normally present unless u r preggie :)

Maybe i read too much into it.. dunno if progesterone + estradiol will giv hcg similar effect since try to delay menses & prep body for preg.. And hor.. i had hcg shot so dunno issit 2 or 3 wks for it to get out of body.. i guess a false positive is equally scary as a bfn.. or maybe i dun hav e courage to test again..

Maybe i read too much into it.. dunno if progesterone + estradiol will giv hcg similar effect since try to delay menses & prep body for preg.. And hor.. i had hcg shot so dunno issit 2 or 3 wks for it to get out of body.. i guess a false positive is equally scary as a bfn.. or maybe i dun hav e courage to test again..
oh if u took a hcg shot then u run the risk of a false positive. best to check w ur dr.

Had an mc in may, then July ttc again, felt like I would go crazy during tww. So after July I chucked charts out and decided to just heck it. But come end of August, I had a bfp!!! Which lasted for only a wk, and the bfp just disappeared. Was quite crushed coz it was a definite chemical.... And tho I had chucked out all the charts, that chemical bfp triggered a crazy ttc impulse again. And this cycle af has arrived yet again.... Haiz. When will my bfp come and stick!

ttc cannot take teh halia meh??

Doodoo.. Cos teh is "liang" one.. Recommended nt to take too liang during ttc... Thats wat i heard.. Even wan to drink cannot drink beer, either stout or wine :)

My 2ww was over couple of days ago and now embarking my FET.

Try to refrain from tea (angmor tea, Chinese tea, Japanese tea. All tea 就对了)。My first sinseh adviced me to stop. My 2nd sinseh says never mind so long not overdosed. My mil doesn't encourage me to drink.

Especially Green Tea, regardless teabag or those instant ones... Super liang as per my mum... I was not allowed to drink these too often... Also i will hv more discharge if i consume these tea too much...

Try to refrain from tea (angmor tea, Chinese tea, Japanese tea. All tea 就对了)。My first sinseh adviced me to stop. My 2nd sinseh says never mind so long not overdosed. My mil doesn't encourage me to drink.
Good luck to you Redvel! Hope this time will be a success for you.. How many embryos left?

Tcm usually advise no.. Do whatever you want but no insertion.. Just 2 weeks, try to endure..

Thanks booy. I have 5 d2 frosties. They will be cultured before the transfer. So will see how my frosties develop.
Me too! 5 left.. Cultured means it will be more mature before putting in? Must have faith and stay positive! It's very important! Jiayou!

Morning ladies.. it has been a yr journey ttc for me. Unknowingly already so long. Haiz..

Right now i am in dpo9 still got 5 days more to test. Super anxious to know what i will expect to see by then

really? i almost every working day will drink barley tea.. coz recently the haze and weather is causing me headache..

Hi ladies... I m also another ttc ... have been reading the forum and cant help but join in the discussion and of course, supporting each other during this process... :)

i had teh o every day, be it breakfast or lunch.. TCM said drink red tea... teh o is consider a form of red tea...

I am waitin for my O... hopefully its coming.. am starting with cheapo OPK past two days... neg.. :(

What is FET?

Hi Ladies, for those who have been on pills, once you are off it, how long does your menses take to come back? My menses is a little late. Dont want to test in case disappointment again.

High chance = not pregnant, if hve infection the acidity will kill the sperm. That's what I read. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Oh... that means AF will be knocking on my door soon... btw, I am in 2ww now and I am suspecting of getting an infection...:(

Oh... that means AF will be knocking on my door soon... btw, I am in 2ww now and I am suspecting of getting an infection...:(
If u bd before the infection then the results will be unknown. I'm also dealing with unknown now. Bd when ovulation but hubby was not feeling well. My Af supposed to report today as per record for the past 2 month they report on 29th .... keeping my fingers crossed... if coming then faster come so that I can celebrate my birthday with ease, if not coming then don't come until 9 months later '!!!!!

i had teh o every day, be it breakfast or lunch.. TCM said drink red tea... teh o is consider a form of red tea...

I am waitin for my O... hopefully its coming.. am starting with cheapo OPK past two days... neg.. :(
I was told not to drink cold drinks because it will cause the ovary pipe to contract and the blood flow to be bad around ovary

If u bd before the infection then the results will be unknown. I'm also dealing with unknown now. Bd when ovulation but hubby was not feeling well. My Af supposed to report today as per record for the past 2 month they report on 29th .... keeping my fingers crossed... if coming then faster come so that I can celebrate my birthday with ease, if not coming then don't come until 9 months later '!!!!!
Pat, I bd before the infection... really unknown.. so far, no symptoms at all...

For you....* keeping fingers crossed...double crossed... Hope they don't come until 9 months later and this shall be your birthday pressie~!
Jia you!! :)

if you have infection and ttc, u hv to tell the GP that u r TTC-ing.. cos they can give u a little dose medication which is for TTC usage... cos last cycle of mine, i was down with fever viral and thats what the GP did....

Pat, I bd before the infection... really unknown.. so far, no symptoms at all...

For you....* keeping fingers crossed...double crossed... Hope they don't come until 9 months later and this shall be your birthday pressie~!
Jia you!! :)
I hope so too! I told my hub if I test positive I dun need anything else for my birthday!!

really? i almost every working day will drink barley tea.. coz recently the haze and weather is causing me headache..
Barley is pretty cooling.. Try to avoid..

Morning ladies.. it has been a yr journey ttc for me. Unknowingly already so long. Haiz..

Right now i am in dpo9 still got 5 days more to test. Super anxious to know what i will expect to see by then
Hugzzz gal.. 5 more days to release of results.. Like psle..

I was told not to drink cold drinks because it will cause the ovary pipe to contract and the blood flow to be bad around ovary
yar in general ttc and preggy also avoid cold and cooling stuff as much as possible... actually cold drinks have nothing good for our body, except for easing the heat from singapore's weather... but warm drinks are actually better for our health, not just ttc but also in general

if you have infection and ttc, u hv to tell the GP that u r TTC-ing.. cos they can give u a little dose medication which is for TTC usage... cos last cycle of mine, i was down with fever viral and thats what the GP did....

I seen doc yesterday... I got UTI , urinary tract infection. I told the doc I m ttc and she prescribe medication which are mild enough in case I preggie...

its terrible feeling.. UTI and constipation... my lower tummy area feel so bloated... :(

Back