(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Not me too but at 9-10wks I do get cold easily but now It is more hot .. I dun even cover blanket when sleep in aircon room

U better check properly some gynEa got cut off one they see in that month how many they have Already
I just asked my hubby he say maybe dont change la he happy with the current one even though was more ex ... He say can even call or whatapp to ask when I feel unwell he feel that is an assurance to him . Haha

oooo thanks for clarifying re the oscar pkg thingy. my appt for oscar was done by the clinic nurse during my appt last week le. heng ah...that was the last slot left (idk is it for the day or wad...the nurse told me u v lucky, last slot left , it's at 9 am..u ok?)
Same same.. Mine also left last slot..

As for detail scan maybe u can tell the nurse to fix it ard when and time.. I don't like morning cuz can't wake up.. But lucky the timing for detail scan is in afternoon.. I haven try asking the nurse to book according to my time but maybe u can try.. :)

@GetawayJunkie ... Do you need to wait very long to see dr tham for your appointment ?

Nope... With appt wait about 30mins lo.. But sat will need to wait longer...

I rather pay abit more and have more attention spent on me.. If u go those can start from the first visit kind Gyane tho unlimited visits, their waiting time even with appt can be 1-2hrs.. And they usually don't entertain walk in as their patients really a lot. Even if they do u probably have to wait very long for your turn..

I know these Gyane are like de Lawrence Ang and Adrian Woodworth..

They super chop chop.. Consultation plus scan can end in 5mins. Scan phot they give u, u probably won't even know what is that, which part of bb is it.. I don't like dr ang pattern cuz he keep shaking leg makes me feel not professional.. And not attentive.. Like very rushing for time..

My condition needs lots of visit.. Mostly Not schedule kind.. Even with no appt I wait at most 1hr..

Ultimately it's ur choice.. First visit usually is most ex de.. Sub one will be a lot cheaper Liao...

Like one of the MTB say, got reject cases Liao, due to too many patients he have who are due in jan... But u can try ur luck lo.. Even if he can't see u, he probably will recommend u to another doc who he trust..

Good luck..

Same same.. Mine also left last slot..

As for detail scan maybe u can tell the nurse to fix it ard when and time.. I don't like morning cuz can't wake up.. But lucky the timing for detail scan is in afternoon.. I haven try asking the nurse to book according to my time but maybe u can try.. :)
You also last slot . I begin to wonder how many last slot are there lol

Hi, I'm new here, can add me in fb if there is one? My edd is 27jan to 1feb 2015. Second pregnancy but third child. :)

Wan to ask a really dumb question . The FB group is closed right ? When I post thing there will it appear on my friends newsfeed har ? I want to keep my pregnancy shhhh on FB hehe

Wan to ask a really dumb question . The FB group is closed right ? When I post thing there will it appear on my friends newsfeed har ? I want to keep my pregnancy shhhh on FB hehe

if it's secret I think ur friends can't see. not sure abt the jan mtb grp is a secret or a closed grp

Its under secret. .. no one can find unless ppl invite u in...

Meaning my friends won't know that I post in this secret group right? Reason for asking is because recently my friend post on A closed / secret group and it appear on my newsfeed that she posted something inside but of course I still can't see what she post lah but the fact that she is in this group appear on newsfeed and that scares me Lolz

Nope... With appt wait about 30mins lo.. But sat will need to wait longer...

I rather pay abit more and have more attention spent on me.. If u go those can start from the first visit kind Gyane tho unlimited visits, their waiting time even with appt can be 1-2hrs.. And they usually don't entertain walk in as their patients really a lot. Even if they do u probably have to wait very long for your turn..

I know these Gyane are like de Lawrence Ang and Adrian Woodworth..

They super chop chop.. Consultation plus scan can end in 5mins. Scan phot they give u, u probably won't even know what is that, which part of bb is it.. I don't like dr ang pattern cuz he keep shaking leg makes me feel not professional.. And not attentive.. Like very rushing for time..

My condition needs lots of visit.. Mostly Not schedule kind.. Even with no appt I wait at most 1hr..

Ultimately it's ur choice.. First visit usually is most ex de.. Sub one will be a lot cheaper Liao...

Like one of the MTB say, got reject cases Liao, due to too many patients he have who are due in jan... But u can try ur luck lo.. Even if he can't see u, he probably will recommend u to another doc who he trust..

Good luck..
Yes pooopi , my fren one is the chop chop one lol but she say she ok with it .for my hubby he prefer those he can ask this and that one . And this current one was not bad just expensive . But attention given was good . Yesterday during my week 10 scan I saw bean move and he say yes the baby is moving ,..:)

Its under secret. .. no one can find unless ppl invite u in...
I just found out the diff between closed and secret group Lolz

Closed is anyone can see the group but can't see member post
But secret is only member can see group and member post

Ok I am in Lolz

Yes pooopi , my fren one is the chop chop one lol but she say she ok with it .for my hubby he prefer those he can ask this and that one . And this current one was not bad just expensive . But attention given was good . Yesterday during my week 10 scan I saw bean move and he say yes the baby is moving ,..:)

Is there a pkg for your doctor? Did you enquire? I think ultimately it's your comfort level with the doctor. As long as you and hubby feel comfy with him enough then that's all that matters bah. :)

Otherwise hv to shop around for another doctor, can be very tiring to keep on looking around.

Is there a pkg for your doctor? Did you enquire? I think ultimately it's your comfort level with the doctor. As long as you and hubby feel comfy with him enough then that's all that matters bah. :)

Otherwise hv to shop around for another doctor, can be very tiring to keep on looking around.
Yes there is a package start at week 12 but 900 before GSt and only 10 times no include medicine and supplement

Hi hi, I am oso going to be Jan'15 mum too. :)
Just reach my week 14 today and got my harmony test result which shows low risk and It's a XY!
My EDD is around 6th Jan.
Hope to chat more and get more pregnancy tips from experienced mums as I am a 1st timer.

Hi anyone feeling cold from 5pm onwards ??

Everyday around this time i will feel very cold even though fan is not switched on... n soon my evening sickness sets in.....
I feel very very cold after shower even with heater on. Like, will shiver even though the fan is switched off. Will shiver until i wear my clothes, then feel better.

Hi hi, I am oso going to be Jan'15 mum too. :)
Just reach my week 14 today and got my harmony test result which shows low risk and It's a XY!
My EDD is around 6th Jan.
Hope to chat more and get more pregnancy tips from experienced mums as I am a 1st timer.

Congrats on having a boy... why did u choose to take Harmony Test too?? Are u also more "advanced" in age or did u have a bad result from Osacar test??

Yes there is a package start at week 12 but 900 before GSt and only 10 times no include medicine and supplement

@pinkyspree I think you will reach week 12 soon right?? So just sign up for package lor, then won't feel so hard pain. Most pkgs don't include medicine and supplement, so yeah, I think this is quite standard, still have to pay for medication, but will definitely be lesser what you paid for the first few visits! :)

I feel very very cold after shower even with heater on. Like, will shiver even though the fan is switched off. Will shiver until i wear my clothes, then feel better.
then you need good fat intake
@pinkyspree I think you will reach week 12 soon right?? So just sign up for package lor, then won't feel so hard pain. Most pkgs don't include medicine and supplement, so yeah, I think this is quite standard, still have to pay for medication, but will definitely be lesser what you paid for the first few visits! :)

then the package just give you discount one the consulation fees ...but most of the time the bulk of the cost is on scanning , the supplement right ?

then the package just give you discount one the consulation fees ...but most of the time the bulk of the cost is on scanning , the supplement right ?

My package include consultation and ultrasound scan... in my first visit, consultation was $90, ultrasound scan was $70. Total was already $160 and I paid $240 thereabouts, so okay lah 2/3 of costs saved.

So now, all the ladies, would be moving towards their 2nd trimesters...

Anyone noticing any major changes now?

Hi ladies,

I’m currently under NUH subsidized route. I know we should sign up for the private package at week 22 if we want to change to private route. That was my initial plan as to save some money.

Then, I wondered what if week 22 come, my preferred doc is fully booked?

Hence, I’m considering whether I should take up private route now.

I’m contemplating these 3 drs:

1) Dr Citra Mattar

1st apt: $96

Sub visit: $80

2) Dr Su Lin Lin

1st visit: $110

Sub visit: $88

3) Dr Chua Tsei Meng

1st visit: $131

Sub visit: $99

Can’t decide who to choose. Will research and decide soon. Any opinions?

Yes I be reaching week 12 in about less then 2 weeks time . Hehehe really is a tough road up . Feeling tired nauseous bad temper . Hopefully these will go away soon

then you need good fat intake

Yeah babe think detailed scan not included the supplement I bought once with them and I never keep up with eating it ahhaaha wat a lazy mum I am

Hi ladies,

I’m currently under NUH subsidized route. I know we should sign up for the private package at week 22 if we want to change to private route. That was my initial plan as to save some money.

Then, I wondered what if week 22 come, my preferred doc is fully booked?

Hence, I’m considering whether I should take up private route now.

I’m contemplating these 3 drs:

3) Dr Chua Tsei Meng

1st visit: $131

Sub visit: $99

Can’t decide who to choose. Will research and decide soon. Any opinions?

Hi, I am with Dr Chua at the jurong women clinic, yeah her charges are pretty expensive. Ultrasound is $123.05.
I like the clinic staff, they are very caring.

I am a private patient with abit of complication, now I trying to appeal to visit the nuh women clinic specialize at a sub rates. aha

Yeah babe think detailed scan not included the supplement I bought once with them and I never keep up with eating it ahhaaha wat a lazy mum I am

I am at week 12, but I haven start my supplement. only on daily folic acid and baby aspirin (prescribe by my doc). My doc say can start at 2nd tri, so I intend to start next week? some of the supplement must avoid soy or milk product for at least 2 hrs.

Hi, I am with Dr Chua at the jurong women clinic, yeah her charges are pretty expensive. Ultrasound is $123.05.

I am a private patient with abit of complication, now I trying to appeal to visit the nuh women clinic specialize at a sub rates. aha

Is she good? My sis recommended her to me. Am not sure whether I'm willing to fork out that much. Still thinking. How is Dr Chua appt timing?

Ha, I'm working full time too. There are many times I wished I could just stay at home and sleep all day. Hopefully the energy level will pick up soon. :)

i have that wish since i am married but my hubby dun wan to fulfil that wish sob sob
So now, all the ladies, would be moving towards their 2nd trimesters...

Anyone noticing any major changes now?
for my 1st born , i changed all clothe by the time i am 3rd month ..but this one still wearing same clothes and cant help but wonder is the bb taking enuff else why i haben put on much weight or change size

I am at week 12, but I haven start my supplement. only on daily folic acid and baby aspirin (prescribe by my doc). My doc say can start at 2nd tri, so I intend to start next week? some of the supplement must avoid soy or milk product for at least 2 hrs.
i had started folic acid , fish oil and calcium since 8th wks.. my gosh the calcium from 1st gynae was so big and i really have problem swallow but no choice force myself ... then lucky 2nd gynae's calcium pill are smaller and easy but her fish oil supplement again is big ... haiz ..i have to continue these until i pop sob sob ...

wah after seeing all the charges your gynae charged you ladies...i think my gynea is quite cheap :D :D
her consultation only $78 her scan only $68 :D

Is she good? My sis recommended her to me. Am not sure whether I'm willing to fork out that much. Still thinking. How is Dr Chua appt timing?

I think she is ok, eh, I can't see male gynae. hahaa So I ended up choosing her coz she is nearest from my house and office.
She sees morning, afternoon and night and Saturday. The clinic is shared by 2/3 doctors. you will have to call and check with the nurses.

i had started folic acid , fish oil and calcium since 8th wks.. my gosh the calcium from 1st gynae was so big and i really have problem swallow but no choice force myself ... then lucky 2nd gynae's calcium pill are smaller and easy but her fish oil supplement again is big ... haiz ..i have to continue these until i pop sob sob ...

Calcium are huge tablets! I think I must start already. haha Doc give me Obimin tablets, Neurogain fish oil and Caltrate calcium.

wah after seeing all the charges your gynae charged you ladies...i think my gynea is quite cheap :D :D
her consultation only $78 her scan only $68 :D

That y I mention in my previous post, my hub nag at me. haha Say see NUH doc more ex than my sis TMC gynae. But I bo bian, I quite reluctant to change doc, afraid pp don't understand my condition.

you are one ? envy ... i and FTWM

No lah, I wish... No kids yet, so want to be SAHM also canno...LOL.

Actually can start already. I took folic acid and Obimin from around 5-6 weeks, then fish oil and calcium from my first gynae appt around 8-9 weeks.

You have to take your calcium and prenatal vitamins separately, and don't take milk or daily products with your prenatal vitamins. Because calcium and iron when taken together will impede absorption of either nutrients.

for my 1st born , i changed all clothe by the time i am 3rd month ..but this one still wearing same clothes and cant help but wonder is the bb taking enuff else why i haben put on much weight or change size.

I still wearing same clothes too... haven't bought anything new, though my shorts are getting tighter...

Yesterday just went to Mothercare to buy Belly Belt! :)

I still wearing same clothes too... haven't bought anything new, though my shorts are getting tighter...

Yesterday just went to Mothercare to buy Belly Belt! :)
may i ask why u need a belly belt :D
No lah, I wish... No kids yet, so want to be SAHM also canno...LOL.

Actually can start already. I took folic acid and Obimin from around 5-6 weeks, then fish oil and calcium from my first gynae appt around 8-9 weeks.

You have to take your calcium and prenatal vitamins separately, and don't take milk or daily products with your prenatal vitamins. Because calcium and iron when taken together will impede absorption of either nutrients.

just curious these prenatal vitamins and calcium pill are taking in the morning what ...beverage do you ladies drink or eat with breakfast leh ...

for me milk in the morning rest 30mins later then take these pills
Calcium are huge tablets! I think I must start already. haha Doc give me Obimin tablets, Neurogain fish oil and Caltrate calcium.

That y I mention in my previous post, my hub nag at me. haha Say see NUH doc more ex than my sis TMC gynae. But I bo bian, I quite reluctant to change doc, afraid pp don't understand my condition.
no leh..if pure calcium is small...you must be taking the one that has magnium ...zinc and calcium one ... those are BIG

Back