(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I only cfm I allergy to panadol n aspirin. So many painkillers I can't take, the most horrible incident I had was fibroid surgery I had at tmc. The dr who put me on ga forgot I m drugs allergy n gave me painkiller after gynae finished the surgery n left the ot. The nurses got a shock n told him, he managed to pull out some painkiller but some went into my body. N they still Shake to wake me up n ask wat will happened to me when allergy. I say swollen face like pig head but I dun know wat exactly happened at that moment. Only heard they will monitor me. 4 hrs later the allergy kicked in, I felt my heart beat vy fast then I feel nausea n giddy...

I also allergy to panadol and some other pain killers.. My allergy to panadol is recently then find out.. I get swollen eyes and narrow airways.. Almost died of it.. Drug allergy is dangerous lor..

It wasn't even the whole act. Just a bit of a dream then super cramp already. If it is the whole act, I think i will faint.
But I cramp very easily. cry then cramp. Sad then cramp. Kanna shocked like car honked at me also cramp. And once it start, the cramps last for a while one. At least a few hours, sometimes even whole day.

I feel the cramp easily too... But your cramp is really cramp ??

mind also keep changing. From Nov 4 to 5 to 7. My next scan is 2 weeks later, then see if the edd will stay fix anot :)

Heh.. I'm waiting for my visit next Saturday.. Hoping time will pass faster!!! I wonder if my EDD will stick to 11-11 anot.. My hub seems to like the date a lot.. Haha

hahaa actually I feel its good to continue to have intercourse. coz can maintain r/s mah. same loh even I dare try he dare not. he already told me he will be monk for the one year. haha I hear liao I also sian. I keep telling him once 2nd trim starts shd be safe liao. sigh but he says he rather be safe than sorry. I also speechless. cannot rape him right! lol

rape him he also must have the mood in order for me to rape.

Same la.. I also don't know what to do any more... If he really don't dare to touch me.. Let him be...
I remember some Ang moh forum ever shared that when we are having intercourse.. We release a type of hormones that make baby very comfortable.. Haha.. Told hubby and he ask me don't trick him into sex.. Hahahahah.

Anyway, mummies Ralph Lauren is having promo now. Free shipping to US with 50% and some additional 10% discount....

I got 3 dresses for my friends baby. Only USD54... Damn cheap.. Offer till today I thk... U guys can check it out...

I Sibei tempted to buy for my bb lo.. But dare not....

You reaches 12 weeks already ?
I tell myself only to buy when reaches 12 weeks..

Hello all mummies.....I am new here.....
My edd is 17 nov, tomorrow I will be doing the Oscar scan at the gynae clinic!
I am pretty worried due to my age and size.
I think i might be the oldest mummy here!
So far no MS, but my headache was a bit over for the past 1-2 weeks, trying hard not to eat panadol. Anyone suffering from this?
I took video of my little beanie when I am about week 10+, show it to some friends, and they told me izit a boy?

I feel the cramp easily too... But your cramp is really cramp ??
If having those dreams then yes. As if whole womb squished tog. just wanna curl up.

Other days one will depends. Can be sharp pain at the ovaries area - a bit like when u get snitches after a run. Every breath u take then pain. Sometimes the pain is in the middle lie below belly button. That I more scared cos beanie is there.

If having those dreams then yes. As if whole womb squished tog. just wanna curl up.

Other days one will depends. Can be sharp pain at the ovaries area - a bit like when u get snitches after a run. Every breath u take then pain. Sometimes the pain is in the middle lie below belly button. That I more scared cos beanie is there.

Omg !!! Sound quite serious lehx.. Sharp pain izzit cause by beanie??

So far no MS, but my headache was a bit over for the past 1-2 weeks, trying hard not to eat panadol. Anyone suffering from this?
I took video of my little beanie when I am about week 10+, show it to some friends, and they told me izit a boy?

Hi welcome...

Just finished appt at tsb. She felt my pulse both hands, she said both strong can't tell gender yet. Will try again next visit she said

Oo then she asked me got keep wanting eat my dh food I say no.. she says If yes most likely boy... I told her I no cravings at all nor symptoms so it's really hard to tell I m towards which gender lor

I am doing Oscar tmrw too...so excited

You worried cos of age and size?

Omg !!! Sound quite serious lehx.. Sharp pain izzit cause by beanie??
I dunno. Since I bfp then has been having cramping and abdominal pains. Seen kkh gynae, mt a gynae, 24hr clinic gynae, tcm doc but all says normal. I guess I just have a super super sensitive uterus lor. I just comfort myself that it is my uterus expanding. So sensitive until I little bit aroused, just starting to dream/think a bit then can cramp until wake up. Don't even need to think of finishing the whole act.

I told my hubby. At least u are luckier. Can just go self - settle yourself in the meantime. Me ah... subconsciously think then consciously pain.

Oo then she asked me got keep wanting eat my dh food I say no.. she says If yes most likely boy... I told her I no cravings at all nor symptoms so it's really hard to tell I m towards which gender lor
Eat hubby's fav food or see him eat what also wanna eat?

Let me contribute to dirty talk too. haha. your cramp sounds like mine. When cramp hit I will need to lie down and curl up. Happen pretty often. When go vietnam, cramp outside I need to ren till reach hotel or bil house to lie down. Sometime quite bad. Feel like crying. Sometime cramp come with spotting too.

My pain could be due to the cervical polyp. Not sure. My spotting high chance related to that too.

But my horny streak too strong lah. Once hit 12 weeks, seduce hub to hv sex. After that cramp go sleep it out.
Hopeful, my hub concern also no choice, I put myself on him. How to resist. Haha use your imagination.

When it is safe try seduce your hub. No fun to sleep with a monk.

What dreams??

Dunno. Im at week 12 + now but still naseous & puking. Not getting better!

Hope this make some of you feel better. I'm in week 14 (tomorrow 15) all my ms eases. No more puking. Just my stupid cramps. Hope it goes away.

Hopefully things will be better for some of you hving bad ms as you advances into your 2nd tri.

Let me contribute to dirty talk too. haha. your cramp sounds like mine. When cramp hit I will need to lie down and curl up. Happen pretty often. When go vietnam, cramp outside I need to ren till reach hotel or bil house to lie down. Sometime quite bad. Feel like crying. Sometime cramp come with spotting too.

My pain could be due to the cervical polyp. Not sure. My spotting high chance related to that too.

But my horny streak too strong lah. Once hit 12 weeks, seduce hub to hv sex. After that cramp go sleep it out.
Hopeful, my hub concern also no choice, I put myself on him. How to resist. Haha use your imagination.

All the notti girls has just released from the cage ! Hahahha hunger .........

Anyone abstain from cold icy drinks ? I can't help it ever since I am Preggy my temp is super high, shower three times a day!.. Go park all the mozzie attack me only. But my mother kept nagging me not to consume cold drinks ... Is this a myth ? Who is following ?

darn it. When will my spotting stops. See blood again. I seriously think I need to hv my cervical polyp removed. No fun to see blood whether new or old whenever you wipe.

Anyone abstain from cold icy drinks ? I can't help it ever since I am Preggy my temp is super high, shower three times a day!.. Go park all the mozzie attack me only. But my mother kept nagging me not to consume cold drinks ... Is this a myth ? Who is following ?

Not me. I'm still drinking. With ice cubes somemore. But im notti lah. Mum also nag at me.

I think you listen to the elderly better. Im trying to abstain but very hard. I feel so hot and thirsty

I m sleeping with a monk!!! And that monk is the one who 搞大我的肚子!

Lol I didn't follow... My body temp also had been High.. And I can't take the sunny heat at all... I need air con.. Lol! I had been taking cold drinks but I drink lots of plain water too.. I take warm water though but can't resist cold drinks.. I take 100 plus more.. If it's cold I won't add ice.. Just drink from the bottle or can itself.. ;)

I am doing Oscar tmrw too...so excited

You worried cos of age and size?

Hi Babypom......I am 40 this year, so considered my age, chances of having down sydrome bb will 1 in 100. I am also a big size lady, the nurses already warn me not to increase more than 10kg for this pregnancy. These 2 factors already make me worried and was quite hesitate to take up any test. But after reading from google and advise from friends, its best to be safe than sorry!! So I try to be happy, positive and tell myself that my baby will be fine. Btw this is my first bb and early last yr i just had a mc.

darn it. When will my spotting stops. See blood again. I seriously think I need to hv my cervical polyp removed. No fun to see blood whether new or old whenever you wipe.

Pcos ? If it is , don't think its meant to have blood. Please see a doctor to get assurance ASAP..take care ...

Pcos ? If it is , don't think its meant to have blood. Please see a doctor to get assurance ASAP..take care ...

Seen gynae many times Le. She say could be the cervical polyp. I hv a finger like growth on my cervix.

According to Google it will cause bleeding, heavy discharge after intercourse. Not so true in my case. I walk, sit, carrying things, letting my boy sit on my lap also bleed somemore bad menses like cramps. If not spotting , Heavy discharge. Initially quite scared. Look at my bills you will know how many times I rushed to gynae clinic to check up. It was diagnosed by the covering gynae when my gynae is away on hols. Really a bit disappointed with my gynae.

More or less used to it. Not so alarming now since im in 2nd tri. But still feel somewhat uncomfortable seeing Brown/red/pink on the toliet paper.

Hopefully by removing it my spotting problem stops

The chocolate taste is ok but the look of it...like Lao sai!
The worst I feel is puking chicken rice, it tasted disgusting n oily, now I smell chicken rice I feel like throwing up!

wahaha this afternoon I very busy leh, now then got time. the topics getting more interesting.!

so sad, my hubby company very evil, allow him take leave on Monday liao so we can go do Oscar together, now company says need to send him for a short work trip to msia. by right leave on thurs night and return on sat. then the things not ready, so postponed, leave today and come back on sat/sun. then NOW cancel again.

He only leaving on Sunday night. then I tell him u leave sun Monday the scan how! wah lao, all plan ahead liao why like that. I angry already. I told him leave is an entitlement. I don't care. if cannot take leave go take mc on sunday and Monday. I make sure he fall sick and go scan with me. so last min!!

It so difficult to pass second half of the day. Nothing to do but need to act busy. Many times nearly nod off if not saved by posting here. 6pm come quick I want to knock off! So missing my naps when I'm on hospitalization leave for almost 2 months.

wahaha this afternoon I very busy leh, now then got time. the topics getting more interesting.!

so sad, my hubby company very evil, allow him take leave on Monday liao so we can go do Oscar together, now company says need to send him for a short work trip to msia. by right leave on thurs night and return on sat. then the things not ready, so postponed, leave today and come back on sat/sun. then NOW cancel again.

He only leaving on Sunday night. then I tell him u leave sun Monday the scan how! wah lao, all plan ahead liao why like that. I angry already. I told him leave is an entitlement. I don't care. if cannot take leave go take mc on sunday and Monday. I make sure he fall sick and go scan with me. so last min!!

Since he already took leave it means he have something on. How can Co ask him to cancel his leave. I think your hubby need to be firm in his stance. He need to be clear to his co that his appt cannot be changed. If Co wants him to go then they need to plan around his leave. Hopefully he will be going with you for the scan.

Co pure evil. How come keep changing? Airtix how? Can anyhow changed departure date?
Actually ur hub co very sly made him leave on a weekend, I mean outstation still work. Made him go on sunday like making him work on weekend...

Worse come to worse u check with ur hos see can postpone oscar or not... dun be mad...

Back