2WW - for those TTC-ing

Ya, u shd just walk in . Not everything can wait till thurs scan..i m still in hospital till now though my last bleeding is this morning n dr still wants me stay on. He even tell me ask for estimated bill today if its too high then let him know he will try do other arrangement for me. Hahaa hardly see a dr tik for ur pocket lor...
Dh said he has trust in this gynae, he just wants to play safe wants me stay longer as probably he knows i cant sit still at home...
I also think you should stay on in hospital first.. If u bought insurance that can cover hospital bills, then you don't have to worry ., if not, still stay on first cos baby and mommy are more important .. Take care :)

Bel, if you are really concerned , try to ask them again about bringing the appointment forward. Tell them you see red spotting .. Praying for u dear. Meanwhile, take good care and have more bed rest
I'm crying as I'm typing tis. Thanks alot for praying I guess maybe is not meant to b again ... gg to c him tml as my judgement day . Gg to see him alone tml as dh is unavailable to ho with me donno how am I gg tk it n face it w peace at my heart ..

Spoken to dr refresh his memory of my case bt results comparison. He mentioned iho is not gd thus will c him tml morning and to tk 2 pills of 10mg duphaston tonight instead of 1 pill. .initially he still ask me go n jab in A&E but nw he say don't need. ..
Jus saw your post.. Glad your gyne can see you tmr morning. Tonight you rest well first okie:) been praying for u too:)

I'm crying as I'm typing tis. Thanks alot for praying I guess maybe is not meant to b again ... gg to c him tml as my judgement day . Gg to see him alone tml as dh is unavailable to ho with me donno how am I gg tk it n face it w peace at my heart ..
Hugs. I feel ur pain. I'm tearing as I read ur post. Let's pray for a miracle. I know it's hard. Can ur mum go with u tmr?

Big hug dear:) I also cry when I read your post.. Rem that God will give you all the strength to go through everything , He will not give you beyond what u can bear. He is in control and He is sovereign . Keep trusting Him. Big hug!:)

Bel, i can only said that yes it mayb hurting to hear the verdict tmr after the scan but come to tik of it, if it happens now (touchwood) for u n bb mayb its a good & an early ending .Just have to kp telling urself tmr bb loves u too so he/she choose this path n dun want u suffer at later stage. Yes i kp telling myself this over n over again last mc until i numb even though tears still uncontrollable flow down. I vy want face , no cry in front of dr but only after i left the clinic lor. Dr kp asking i need counselling or not.
But tats the only comfort i can find and dh bot 2 pandora bear charms to serve memory of our angel for me.

Don't think too much although it is hard. Maybe there will be a miracle. Until the judgement is passed, we never know how it may turn out. Hold on to your faith and lets all hope that there may be a miracle waiting for u. Please take care.

bel ... hugz hugz .. things may not be as bad as what you imagine !
talk to the bb and ask bb to stay strong ....

tonite may be tough for you to pull through but tell yourself that bb needs to rest ... if not try to find a drama to watch or get a book to read or play game to distract yourself.

dolly gal,
u too ... be a good girl and stay in the hospital as per the doc instructed.
it is defintely good for u and bb !

oh yes, agreed with hopeful mom , try to rub slowly after the jab, if not the surrounding will be sore and harden, very painful !

bel: really share your pain. wish I can give u a big hug. stay strong for tom kk? God will Be with you and guide you through.
bel ... hugz hugz .. things may not be as bad as what you imagine !
talk to the bb and ask bb to stay strong ....

tonite may be tough for you to pull through but tell yourself that bb needs to rest ... if not try to find a drama to watch or get a book to read or play game to distract yourself.
Don't think too much although it is hard. Maybe there will be a miracle. Until the judgement is passed, we never know how it may turn out. Hold on to your faith and lets all hope that there may be a miracle waiting for u. Please take care.
Bel, i can only said that yes it mayb hurting to hear the verdict tmr after the scan but come to tik of it, if it happens now (touchwood) for u n bb mayb its a good & an early ending .Just have to kp telling urself tmr bb loves u too so he/she choose this path n dun want u suffer at later stage. Yes i kp telling myself this over n over again last mc until i numb even though tears still uncontrollable flow down. I vy want face , no cry in front of dr but only after i left the clinic lor. Dr kp asking i need counselling or not.
But tats the only comfort i can find and dh bot 2 pandora bear charms to serve memory of our angel for me.
Big hug dear:) I also cry when I read your post.. Rem that God will give you all the strength to go through everything , He will not give you beyond what u can bear. He is in control and He is sovereign . Keep trusting Him. Big hug!:)
Hugs. I feel ur pain. I'm tearing as I read ur post. Let's pray for a miracle. I know it's hard. Can ur mum go with u tmr?
Thanks all I will be strong aft tonight to face the situation..
I will keep myself distracted aft that n i will be back trying hopefully.
God will give me strength to go thru.

Dolly be gd n rest well too ..

bel, how's everything? have been praying for u. . good to walk in n see doc. no regrets, u have done ur best! rmb u always have us here! ... I will hug u tight tight, give u support. :)

Last edited:
Ya, u shd just walk in . Not everything can wait till thurs scan..i m still in hospital till now though my last bleeding is this morning n dr still wants me stay on. He even tell me ask for estimated bill today if its too high then let him know he will try do other arrangement for me. Hahaa hardly see a dr tik for ur pocket lor...
Dh said he has trust in this gynae, he just wants to play safe wants me stay longer as probably he knows i cant sit still at home...
jiayou dolly. great tt u r feeling better. ur god son n ur pic so nice. eyes really looked alike.

don lose hope first!!! pls don think negatively until u had an answer if not, u will seem driving urself into e negative news... ok? worry for u lei.

index.gif 1572-for-my-friend.jpg
index.gif

I also think you should stay on in hospital first.. If u bought insurance that can cover hospital bills, then you don't have to worry ., if not, still stay on first cos baby and mommy are more important .. Take care :)
Hmm.. Unless your doc ward u for a different cause.. If it's pregnancy related, I don't think it's covered.. Ladies rmb to check your contract.. Under Pregnancy complication, the most complication covered is by great eastern, 11, other all about 5-7 complications.

Like if doc ward u for threaten miscarriage cuz bleeding ma.. I don't think any insurance cover. Great eastern used to cover all.. So long it's complications, it's covered le.. Now change Liao..

Maybe if they just charge u room and board charges and nv say why they wanna ward u den maybe can.. But if pregnancy is concern and it's not under the complications under your contract. It's not covered le..

Still hope no one ever need to use this clause!! Jia you ladies!!

I aso not sure leh cos I will claim medisave n incomeshield.. I didn't ask my agent yet cos she is my uncle's wife n they dun know I bfp leh.. still got to check w my company insurance whether can claim or not...

ya usually can only claim for certain complications and poopi is right great eastern is the best. I tink with so many of my miscarriages history they probably wont let me buy. I was with prudential, my ectopic was consider one of the serious case so can claim fully.

I aso not sure leh cos I will claim medisave n incomeshield.. I didn't ask my agent yet cos she is my uncle's wife n they dun know I bfp leh.. still got to check w my company insurance whether can claim or not...

U can call NTUC and ask yourself.. No need to go thru her... Like that she also won't know u bfp le...

ya usually can only claim for certain complications and poopi is right great eastern is the best. I tink with so many of my miscarriages history they probably wont let me buy. I was with prudential, my ectopic was consider one of the serious case so can claim fully.

Yeah.. So far great eastern covers the most complications.. U can try to apply after h have birth lo... Just apply and if they reject den reject lo... Or they exclude u certain a stuffs den it's up to u whether u wanna take up... Will not affect ur current one.. Cuz only when u decided to take up great eastern one, the existing one will be cancel, if u nb sign anything ur old one will still be good.

Ya.. Ectopic is cover by all Insurance company..

I don't think they will reject la., cuz they also don't cover 1st tri losses.. So no issue... The complications. Usually happen in 2nd tri.. Miscarriage they also only cover after 1st tri..

went to see TSB ytd... she saw my temp chart and she asked me a few times ... i am really not pregnant last cycle? i told her no, tested not preg. tested many times... she said e chart seemed preggy but too bad i nv preg.. :(

she was in a good mood ytd. perhaps bcos not too many ppl ytd. she circled many dates to BD, ii was like huh wah so many ah?? then she said try la. if can try, don force. total bill was $100+

went to see TSB ytd... she saw my temp chart and she asked me a few times ... i am really not pregnant last cycle? i told her no, tested not preg. tested many times... she said e chart seemed preggy but too bad i nv preg.. :(

she was in a good mood ytd. perhaps bcos not too many ppl ytd. she circled many dates to BD, ii was like huh wah so many ah?? then she said try la. if can try, don force. total bill was $100+
Hahah.. Told you she is happy sometimes and moody on other times.. Hahah.. So did she tell u that you have shown some improvement?:)
Keep trying!:) I'm sure we will get there!:) you are now at which cd?

I m surprised to receive tsb msg just now asking how m i. I did call her on sat when I admitted in hospital n update her ytd thru watsapp on my progress as I aso want to check w her when shd I start her medication again as well..

I m surprised to receive tsb msg just now asking how m i. I did call her on sat when I admitted in hospital n update her ytd thru watsapp on my progress as I aso want to check w her when shd I start her medication again as well..
That is nice of her:) how are u today , dolly?

Hahah.. Told you she is happy sometimes and moody on other times.. Hahah.. So did she tell u that you have shown some improvement?:)
Keep trying!:) I'm sure we will get there!:) you are now at which cd?
angel mommy, nope she din tell me if my health improved. i oso dare not ask her so many questions this time. i showed her my ultrasound scan for cysts/ PCOS whatever... and told her this gynae said this tat gynae said tat. i think she oso confused, nv say anything. i booked dr yu su lin at SGH but her appt in June lor. so long. my hubby oso said better to see fixed doc and not subsidized diff doc... i oso think so too.. but just worrying our pocket la.. cos last time i oso went in to SGH gynae as subsidiary patient, and find it confused abt e results cos always hav diff gynae and diff opinion, so make me more stress. but that was really many many yrs ago le. so our plan is to see dr yu as pte patient then if our pocket really cannot take it, we will switch to subsidiary patient. at least this gave us a peace of mind.

Today CD20 le. still no O. guessed i just have to wait patiently for my 90Days cycle to O lor. at least i did O, and that i really feel happy le... got O better than no O at all... if we no O means we cannot pregnant

Dr said tmr can discharge, will do a scan before that. Stop bleeding after ytd early morning pee. Just hope everything is OK as I kp looking for preggy signs tat it's still ongoing. But gynae n dh seems more confidence than me leh...
Not sure is it lie on bed too long, feel giddy when get up..

I can't wait to go home n have a good hair wash lor

that's very nice of her. wow she has whatsapp wor! i don hav her number lol :) anw, jiayou ok rest rest rest

interesting thought. so temp changes is due to progesterone level changes?
but if observe high all the way.. like false promise liddat leh... >.<

angel mommy, nope she din tell me if my health improved. i oso dare not ask her so many questions this time. i showed her my ultrasound scan for cysts/ PCOS whatever... and told her this gynae said this tat gynae said tat. i think she oso confused, nv say anything. i booked dr yu su lin at SGH but her appt in June lor. so long. my hubby oso said better to see fixed doc and not subsidized diff doc... i oso think so too.. but just worrying our pocket la.. cos last time i oso went in to SGH gynae as subsidiary patient, and find it confused abt e results cos always hav diff gynae and diff opinion, so make me more stress. but that was really many many yrs ago le. so our plan is to see dr yu as pte patient then if our pocket really cannot take it, we will switch to subsidiary patient. at least this gave us a peace of mind.

Today CD20 le. still no O. guessed i just have to wait patiently for my 90Days cycle to O lor. at least i did O, and that i really feel happy le... got O better than no O at all... if we no O means we cannot pregnant
Emily, you showed tsb your bbt chart for the present cycle..so she said you havent O yet?

interesting thought. so temp changes is due to progesterone level changes?
but if observe high all the way.. like false promise liddat leh... >.<
Hahah... that is what the chinese sinseh in Mark lee's fertility show says...if Im not wrong.. but most of the time, my bbt will start to drop once AF going to come..may 1-2 days before.. the only exeption is last cycle... high at 36.9ish all the way, until AF show up, then next morning AF drop to 36.4ish.
Im now 13DPO.. waiting for AF to show up.. This morning bbt starts to drop to 36.68. Highest bbt this cycle is 37.00. AF probably coming today or tomorrow

AF jus reported .. Hahah.. So zhun! At 13DPO.. I drank first bowl of TSB's brewed medicine last night.. Looks like I can't drink the second bowl tonight.. Hahah..

Emily, you showed tsb your bbt chart for the present cycle..so she said you havent O yet?
yup showed her my old cycled in Mar and current April cycle. She circled my O period in March. she said April no O. my AF was first wk of apr. cant exactly rmb when cos e list nt with me. so tis mth no O as expected. maybe july then will O.

and I m confused again. mar cycle she said I O before e dates I tested my urine n got my positive n smiley face wor. I rmb I got my smiley face on 19march but tsb said I O ( I think) 2 days b4 that

Never seems to catch up with the thread, it always move so fast.
Hope all you gals are doing fine and coping well! I'm still praying for my rings to be returned.

Hi gers I will be back tis thread ttc in few mths time :)

Gynae diagnosed my case blighted ovum as the sac doesn't grow anymore.

Got med from him to be taken tml and the day after in the mornings to terminate it ..

I will be fine ;) luckily my ds accompanied me thru out .. nw we watching rio2 .

Got med from him to be taken tml and the day after in the mornings to terminate it ..

I will be fine ;) luckily my ds accompanied me thru out .. nw we watching rio2 .
Big hug, bel! Thank God your hubby is there with u as your strong pillar of support:) let us all Jia you together.. You will surely be blessed dear:) hug!

Sorry to hear that...
Big Hugs to you! Stay Strong!
Rest Well!!!

yup showed her my old cycled in Mar and current April cycle. She circled my O period in March. she said April no O. my AF was first wk of apr. cant exactly rmb when cos e list nt with me. so tis mth no O as expected. maybe july then will O.

and I m confused again. mar cycle she said I O before e dates I tested my urine n got my positive n smiley face wor. I rmb I got my smiley face on 19march but tsb said I O ( I think) 2 days b4 that
hmm tt's odd. i thought usually O is on or after smiley face... did she say why she thought it was tt day?

*HUGZ* at least you have your ds with you throughout :)
we don't really welcome you back here, but we welcome you anytime (you get what i mean?)

take care bel.. hugz

hugs bel. there is another support forum for this, if u need to talk can go there also. rest well and take care.

Hugs Bel...
Havent been to this forum regularly..
Just got to read what happened.
Rest well and recover soon!

hugz bel !
try to find something that interests u to do these few days to distract yourself.
although not easy, but please try ...
take some times to recover first, then slowly TTC again .. most impt is that u need to nurse your health back !
take care ...

ladies: can I ask if anyone takes folic acid during the time you are on TSB's med? she told me not to take other pills or med. does that include folic acid?

Ooo i nvr ask her abt folic acid. Shd b ok bah. I have been taking all these while. I guess she meant other tcm medication bah.

Lemon tart all these while before bfp, i m aso taking coq10 (200mg) , fish oil n folic acid daily. I tik supplements shd ok bah.

Hi ladies.. busy day..
Bel: u are brave.. stay strong n move forward.. hugs
Ladies is end april soon.. lets try harder for the coming month.. im still spotting but lesser.. already day 10.. cant wait to stop n bd bd bd

Back