Confinement nanny

Hihi Jas Jas... wowo 29 july is coming..congrat.. i also sign up e tmc one as gfi n tmc are totally different.. gfi more on getting the baby to be feed on time n sleep thru out the night whereas tmc is giving more information on child labor n baby physical cleanliness. I didnt sign up any yoga prental class as i got bad experience. I had sprained my ankle when i was teenage during 1 of the yoga class..

Hi joyfulmummy, gfi is it more for Christian organized by FCBC right? Oh, so you have already attended the tmc one? How is it, you think is useful, can share? I heard the class is very crowded and not organized? Did you attend the class at tmc or amk hub?

Hihi Jas Jas, oh yar gfi is more for christian n it is organized by fcbc..however the feeding method they advice is called parent direct feed u can google abt it where tmc i sign up but havent start the class i will attend the one by wong bb heard that she is realli good.. my sil attended as she is giving birth in may commented quite good..is this ur first child? If it is first time, tmc one should be useful.

Hi joyfulmummy, I heard wong bb is one of the best trainer, I will consider to sign up for the class soon ;) Yes, this is my first child, what about you? I guess you are seeing a gynae at TMC? Maybe we see the same Doctor...hee :oops: Btw, have you secure a confinement lady yet? If not, you have to act fast! Is massage needed and helpful after birth? Usually by malay masseuse right?

Hi joyfulmummy, I heard wong bb is one of the best trainer, I will consider to sign up for the class soon ;) Yes, this is my first child, what about you? I guess you are seeing a gynae at TMC? Maybe we see the same Doctor...hee :oops: Btw, have you secure a confinement lady yet? If not, you have to act fast! Is massage needed and helpful after birth? Usually by malay masseuse right?
Hihi Jas Jas, yeah i m having my first child i m seeing adelina wong at tmc.. ohh yar i alr secure a confinement lady.. for the message i m still doing some research.. not really only by malay masseuse... i saw some chinese also having the service.. r u buying any pump? I will be buying breast pump from website.. it is brand new n cheaper than other place n baby fair..

Hi joyfulmummy, oh...I am seeing Dr WK Tan of WC Cheng & Associates at tmc...so we will deliver at the same hospital...yeah ;) What type of room will you book? I am glad that you have already secure a CL, how much is she charging you? I am paying $2.4k + 2 red packet for a Malaysian CL. As for the massage, let's keep each other update ya as I am sourcing for one as well. Do you think the massage helps? Yes, I need to buy everything new for my baby and I am lost of what brand and model to buy. Maybe you can share and help me on this area :) (You can PM me if you want). Tks

Hi joyfulmummy, oh...I am seeing Dr WK Tan of WC Cheng & Associates at tmc...so we will deliver at the same hospital...yeah ;) What type of room will you book? I am glad that you have already secure a CL, how much is she charging you? I am paying $2.4k + 2 red packet for a Malaysian CL. As for the massage, let's keep each other update ya as I am sourcing for one as well. Do you think the massage helps? Yes, I need to buy everything new for my baby and I am lost of what brand and model to buy. Maybe you can share and help me on this area :) (You can PM me if you want). Tks
Hihi Jas Jas... wowow we will be in same hospital... i will be booking for 1 bedder so tat my hubby can stay overight w me n bonding w e baby...as message i think somehow helps abit but not all... did u ask around hand down from ppl u know? Cos baby grow very fast maynot need everything new.. i asked around my cousins n colleagues.. i only buy e pump brand new..n some newborn baby clothes from kiddy palace n milk bottles from avent.. wat is ur bb gender?

Hi joyfulmummy, me too was thinking of booking 1 bedder as I prefer my hubby to stay with me, as for baby I heard it is better to let the nurse take care during the nite cause mummy will be very tired after delivery and need a lot of rest. Will decide till then. Yes, I did google about massage and get few contacts from the forum but yet to call to find out the rates, will keep you update. No choice, I have to buy everything new cause all my sibling's and friend's children have growth up, either studying or working. In fact, my niece is also pregnant now, 2wks earlier than me...hee :p so which website did you buy the pump from? Brand and price? Is kiddy palace's price cheap and reasonable as compare to other baby shop? Any shop to recommend? Hee...my baby is a prince ;) What about you? :)

Aunty Tan provide really good confinement service. Contact her to engage her to take really good care of you and baby during your confinement period.
Contact number: 94303324
Address: 347B Yishun Avenue 11

I'm currently using this confinement lady call Aunty Bao zuan Hp: 85022918, +601120162361
She helps wash clothes and clean up kitchen after every meals. Initially she said will help mop the floor once a week but I saw her mop the floor alternate day when she got nothing to do. She's very hardworking and don't mind feed the baby few times instead of giving a lot of milk at a time.

She will make sure you eat the food while its hot, etc. quite happy with her service.

FT Parent, post: 6234958, member: 149676"]Hi 2014 Mums, just a notification not to engage CL by the name of Ying Jie. She is a nightmare. Period.[/quote]
May I have the contact number of Ying Jie? I came across this CL, not sure is it the same CL.
Thanks.

One more note, my girl on exclusive bm till one year old. She only takes job on alternate months as she does not leave earlier and she can make it for every mum. I used to ask her why she never take in all jobs. She says it is the trust and she doesn't compromise mummy's health for her extra income.

Lin, post: 6816743, member: 158745"]One more note, my girl on exclusive bm till one year old. She only takes job on alternate months as she does not leave earlier and she can make it for every mum. I used to ask her why she never take in all jobs. She says it is the trust and she doesn't compromise mummy's health for her extra income.[/quote]
Hi Yan Lin, may I have the contact number of your confinement nanny? Where is she from?
Thanks.

I'm currently using this confinement lady call Aunty Bao zuan Hp: 85022918, +601120162361
She helps wash clothes and clean up kitchen after every meals. Initially she said will help mop the floor once a week but I saw her mop the floor alternate day when she got nothing to do. She's very hardworking and don't mind feed the baby few times instead of giving a lot of milk at a time.

She will make sure you eat the food while its hot, etc. quite happy with her service.

Hi Monkeyjay, just wondering if your CL has taken any assignment in end Sept to early Oct? My EDD 30 Sept.

How much is she charging roughly and whether she would mind to sleep on mattress on the floor? I have got a little gal in her own room, and the CL engaged may have to sleep in the study room.

Hi my mum is available fm mid aug onward. Day time quoted 2k, full day 2.4k, she can cook tasty confinement food, got more than 6yrs experience take care new born baby. If u r interested can sms or call me at 9880-1042

Hello everyone!
I'm going to be a first time mum this end Nov and am sourcing for a CL. Having witness my sis-in-law engaging hers from agency (she went thru Super Nanny), I'm rather paranoid as the service was not great. But I feel that if I were to engage thru agency, at least they can provide replacement immediately, if required. Also, I'm not sure how reliable are the CL contacts posted here :(

Appreciate any advice, and any reliable contacts for a CL for end Nov this year (EDD 25 Nov).

Thanks in advance!

I am giving up my confinement lady because my mother-in-law will be helping me instead. My EDD is in May 2014. The confinement lady charges SGD 2400 for 28 days and I am willing to give up the SGD 300 deposit, hence you will only pay SGD 2100. SMS me at 9638 5562 if interested. Thanks.

Yup:) very nice lady. Her current confinement was recommended by me as well;)

Hi Simmama, I called her up she replied tat the husband will eat the same food (is it true? coz I thought that confinement food are supposed to be heaty to normal person?)

Hi Simmama, I called her up she replied tat the husband will eat the same food (is it true? coz I thought that confinement food are supposed to be heaty to normal person?)
Actually, my hubby also ate the same food that I eat :)
Again it depends on individual. Not all food which she cook must be heaty.
Like I too scare of heaty food, the only heaty food is pig vinegar, pig stomach soup (twice a week) and of course daily tonic night soup (drank by me only)
She fried a container of ginger for me for my consumption.. took only half of it as I dun like the taste of ginger.. but I know she meant me well;)

Last edited:
Hi lady,

I have some wine for confinement..
ImageUploadedByForum1397960016.410034.jpg

Letting go @$50 for one new but open nv use and one used left 1/4..

Interested party pm me..

Hi Monkeyjay, just wondering if your CL has taken any assignment in end Sept to early Oct? My EDD 30 Sept.

How much is she charging roughly and whether she would mind to sleep on mattress on the floor? I have got a little gal in her own room, and the CL engaged may have to sleep in the study room.

Hi,
My cousin also use her and let her sleep in mattress on the floor as well. However that means ur bb will be sleeping in the study room ah? She will do the night feeds for the bb at night.

I'm paying her $2300 coz I book her last yr. Not sure if she going to increase her price though as I heard now mkt rate is $2400.

Hi to all mummies and daddies ...I'm new to here that seeking your help.
Do you have any recommended reliable and trusty stay-in confinement nanny?
I'm panic in sourcing on this for couples of months already that most of good one are fully booked and also I learnt that employ thru agencies mostly not able to have good one indeed its goes by luck ...
Kindly PM me If any ....Appreciated with million thanks ...
[email protected]

I'm panic in sourcing on this for couples of months already that most of good one are fully booked and also I learnt that employ thru agencies mostly not able to have good one indeed its goes by luck ...
[email protected]

[email protected]
Hi Versace,
I recommend my CL San Jie. U may search my post on this. Her contact is as below
San Jie - Sg HP : 9374 9543
Msia HP +60 13 772 3799

Hi. I have engaged my confinement nanny for the second time as she is very caring towards infant. My girl has never had colic before and she has grown well under her care. She boiled yummy and nutritious soup to boost our milk supply. Main reason is her powerful herbal tea that she brew everyday. Or else I will not have been conceive after 2 months I stop breastfeeding. I short, she is good.

Hi Yan Lin, mind to share the CL contact details pls? Thx!

Hi, I want to recommend my CL aunty siewchoo. She is easy going and doesn't mind sleep in living room because of limited room we have. She cooks for my whole family and teaches my maid on cooking skill and even tidy up my fridge and storage room. She also sew pillow covers for my LO and sew two lovely bags for my daughter.

She is always smiling and support breastfeeding.

Her number is 83073391 as I am stii having her to help me. Her msia number is 012-6220136. If she asks, just tell her that xiujuan at Yishun recommend her.

Hi all,

I would like to recommend Ai Li from Seramban as she is a caring and hardworking lady who takes good care of both baby and mother.

Her cooking is delicious and she will cook a variety of food during the 28 days.

Her contact is +60 16 9042981. You can also contact me at [email protected] if you need more details.

Ah Sia is currently my confinement lady. I am thankful that she is around because she does everything so that I can rest during my confinement. She prepares my meals, bathes and takes care of the baby when she cries and feeds/burps her during the late nights (so that I can rest i.e. just have to wake up & pump milk). Actually, since my milk supply is still low, after each time the baby latches on, Ah Sia will have to feed her with formula milk (top up) - that's extra work for her and I appreciate that she helps me keep track of the timing of each feeding. She even helps me with the household chores (e.g. washing my clothes, sweeping/mopping floor and washing the toilets), which is over and above her scope of work. By right, she only needs to wash the baby clothes, so I do appreciate that. It is a very tiring job to take care of the baby, do housework as well as cooking, I can't imagine doing it myself...

Hi mummy-to-be,

I would like to recommend a very experience confinement lady from KL (cook well and can handle newborn baby very well). Her name is Aunty Mei. If you are keen, feel free to contact her at her mobile : +60143168171 or +60125571238.

Hi all,

I am helping my CL to post here. An experience confinement lady who live in Kuala Lumpur (cook and can handle newborn baby very well). If you are keen, pls contact Ah Ling at her mobile : 601120161609 or 60179919055.

Auntie Yuhua
+60 12 923 4220 (Malaysian Hp - always available)

Was impressed with the description written in the forum hence got the above-mentioned to do my confinement. I must say she isn’t as good as what's been mentioned in the forum.
Basically, she does nothing much as I have a helper. The only tasks she does is taking care of baby and cooking. The rest of the tasks were handled by my helper. Even with that, she is very slow in handling baby's needs i.e feeding of baby. At times, when baby is crying, she is busy cooking and ignores the cry. Many times, we have to help or even have to tell her that baby is crying as if she can't hear the baby's cry.
In terms of food, I do not think she's a great cook. Every alternate day, I eat the same food (Non-confinement ones). She doesn't even know the type of food to cook that will help improve milk flow in lactation e.g fish head and green papaya soup (the basic ones which I am familiar with as my previous confinement nanny did), much less the herbs and all (simply no idea/knowledge). In terms of speed, even cooking less than 3 dishes per meal, she takes a long time to cook. Definitely not worth paying a fresh grad salary for a job that can be done more efficiently by my wonderful helper who is paid many times lesser than what she's getting.
She is very disorganised and forgetful. She doesn't have a fixed schedule for baby's bath etc. There was an occasion when she bathed baby with dove instead of the pigeon (3 in one). When asked, she laughed it off and said that the bottles looked alike.
I strongly would not recommend her to anyone
Thanks.

My EDD is 3 Nov 14. Was thinking whether to get a day time or full time CL. I stayed in hougang with hubby, 18 mths old baby girl, MIL and an Indonesia maid. Any advise?

I'm currently doing confinement under the care of aunty siew lei. I m very pleased with her because she is very patient w my bb gal. I particularly like it that she takes feedback openly and is very easy to talk to. As i m staying with my inlaws, i was initially worried tt my mil and cl will haf conflict but my worries unfounded because they could get along v well and aunty siew lei was oso helpful when it comes to doing chores outside of her scope like helping mil and sil to fold clothes and cooking for them.. if anyone is interested, feel free to contact her at 98962401(singapore #) or 0216281364280288 (indo #)

Last edited:
HI Mummies and MTBs,

This is my first time posting in this forum and I am looking for a reliable and available confinement nanny for Sept 2014.
Most expecting mothers I know have already confirmed their Confinement Nannies by the 1st trimesters.

I am a first time mom so i don't really know what to do even after asking many friends and listening to many advices. Alot of the decisions still has to be made by the parents involved and my hubby leaves all the decisions to me because I am the one having to live with the decisions. Kinda stressing me out sometimes.

After procrastinating for awhile, I guess I better get started somewhere! Can the mummies who are doing confinement now and knows that your CN is available in end Aug early Sept please let me know? Thanks in Advance!

Ah Sia is currently my confinement lady. I am thankful that she is around because she does everything so that I can rest during my confinement. She prepares my meals, bathes and takes care of the baby when she cries and feeds/burps her during the late nights (so that I can rest i.e. just have to wake up & pump milk). Actually, since my milk supply is still low, after each time the baby latches on, Ah Sia will have to feed her with formula milk (top up) - that's extra work for her and I appreciate that she helps me keep track of the timing of each feeding. She even helps me with the household chores (e.g. washing my clothes, sweeping/mopping floor and washing the toilets), which is over and above her scope of work. By right, she only needs to wash the baby clothes, so I do appreciate that. It is a very tiring job to take care of the baby, do housework as well as cooking, I can't imagine doing it myself...

Hi Lingsj,

Can you PM me the contact of Ah Sia? How much does she charge? Much thanks!

I'm currently doing confinement under the care of aunty siew lei. I m very pleased with her because she is very patient w my bb gal. I particularly like it that she takes feedback openly and is very easy to talk to. As i m staying with my inlaws, i was initially worried tt my mil and cl will haf conflict but my worries unfounded because they could get along v well and aunty siew lei was oso helpful when it comes to doing chores outside of her scope like helping mil and sil to fold clothes and cooking for them.. if anyone is interested, feel free to pm me for her contact.

can you PM me the contact please? thanks !

Hi,

I have a confinement lady to recommend.

She has adequate confinement knowledge, experiences and responsible lady.
Please call this number if you are interested, 91599339

Thanks.

My current confinement lady Aunty Chan is experienced and caring. Her main tasks are taking care of my baby and cooking, as my helper does the housework. She handles my baby well and is attentive to him and knows his patterns. That's important to meas i'm a busy mum with 3 older kids. My baby smiles and laughs whenever she talks to him. I suppose babies can sense when someone truly cares for them. She is also easy to talk to, takes feedback openly and adjusts to the mother's style. I extended her for 2 additional months. She has been with us for 3 months, and we will miss her when she goes back soon. If you are looking for a confinement nanny, it's better to interview personally as each mom-to-be has different wants and needs. If you are interested, Aunty Chan's number is 86227748 or 3510753 (JB number) or +010 7057296.

Back