2WW - for those TTC-ing

doodoo123: yes I love lemon tarts. they rock big time! do test tomorrow and update us. We're cheering u on to be our first bfp for april!

Emily gd luck to your gynae checkup. Hope to hear from u soon. :)
Doodoo I will be waiting for ur gd news. I need lots of bb dust for this cycle. Keke. :)

Good morning ladies.. Monday BLUESsss

After the sharp dip on sat, Sunday dips even further.. lols
This morning the temp crawls back from 35.17 to 35.75 but got brown-reddish discharge.. guess this month is officially over liao.. starting a new cycle!!
Feel sad cos alot of preggy cum PMS symptoms but on the other hand looking at the bright side.. TSB med works for me!! My cycle is officially 30days on the dot!! Last time my cycle can goes from 90 days, 64 days etc.. Hopefully i can bfp naturally under her.
Calling for miloqueen, I also have a (suspected) right tube blockage and im seeing TSB as well.. Im not going for any lapro to clear it cos the last round i did a laproscopy for my cyst.. doctor say my block is near dunno where and might injure the tubes.. so i seek for her advice and tiao my body before proceeding to IVF.. ;);)
But after seeing the channel 8 show, i hope that i can bfp naturally la although abit hard but lets jiayou together!!!:D:D:D

This morning the temp crawls back from 35.17 to 35.75 but got brown-reddish discharge.. guess this month is officially over liao.. starting a new cycle!!
Feel sad cos alot of preggy cum PMS symptoms but on the other hand looking at the bright side.. TSB med works for me!! My cycle is officially 30days on the dot!! Last time my cycle can goes from 90 days, 64 days etc.. Hopefully i can bfp naturally under her.
Calling for miloqueen, I also have a (suspected) right tube blockage and im seeing TSB as well.. Im not going for any lapro to clear it cos the last round i did a laproscopy for my cyst.. doctor say my block is near dunno where and might injure the tubes.. so i seek for her advice and tiao my body before proceeding to IVF.. ;);)
But after seeing the channel 8 show, i hope that i can bfp naturally la although abit hard but lets jiayou together!!!:D:D:D

Hi!

I'm also having Monday blues. My temp also dropped today - fr yest 36.8 to 36.7 today. It was 36.8 for several days so thought got hope. Now ... Arghh. See how it goes.

Looking back at my pregnancies, even though I had mcs thereafter, I had symptoms but this time none. No twinges in womb, no backache. Nothing.

Was telling hubby think no bb to carry this Christmas. but hope to get to carry a bb (MY OWN!) during cny 2015. ;)

Hi!

I'm also having Monday blues. My temp also dropped today - fr yest 36.8 to 36.7 today. It was 36.8 for several days so thought got hope. Now ... Arghh. See how it goes.

Looking back at my pregnancies, even though I had mcs thereafter, I had symptoms but this time none. No twinges in womb, no backache. Nothing.

Was telling hubby think no bb to carry this Christmas. but hope to get to carry a bb (MY OWN!) during cny 2015. ;)
Daffodilgal, jiayou!! We will all graduate!! We must be positive and have positive vibres around us to get the energy moving.. Wjiayou jiayou.. Im seeing TSB on the 09th Apr.. Anyone will be there?? ;);)

Hi!

You have just ovulated not long ago right? 36.7 still high, if everyday same temp, meant your thermometer spoiled liao le, implantation only take place in between 7 to 9dpo, don't think you will have the symptom so fast and I believe different pregnancy with different symptoms even in same person, so don't think so much.

Hi!

You have just ovulated not long ago right? 36.7 still high, if everyday same temp, meant your thermometer spoiled liao le, implantation only take place in between 7 to 9dpo, don't think you will have the symptom so fast and I believe different pregnancy with different symptoms even in same person, so don't think so much.

Daffodilgal, jiayou!! We will all graduate!! We must be positive and have positive vibres around us to get the energy moving.. Wjiayou jiayou.. Im seeing TSB on the 09th Apr.. Anyone will be there?? ;);)

Haha ya lor!! I was still hoping that temp can go up but alas, go backwards lor! Hoping for a miracle man. Else, will 'play' more this month after AF is gone. Haha.

Is this your second visit to TSB ?:) I jus saw her last week.. Next visit will be in May :) glad to hear that your cycle has been shortened to 30 days:) I'm sure you will be on your road to BFP soon:)

Big hugs, TSB medicine really work on you wonderfully, can be from 60 or 90days cycle to 30days in short period, really amazing.

I read somewhere said that our ovary take turn to produce eggs, if you know which side of tube maybe block, go for a scan nearly O, you will see how is your lining and follicle on which side, from there you can estimate the chances of BFP when the egg is from the unblock tube. Jiayou.

I r

gd morning girls!

emily: hope ur gynae check up is smooth ! and good ur AF came full flow. full flow is good! shed away all the old lining
but actually PCOS dont need to be scanned on CD2. any time also can scan cos its like little black dots on the ovaries, immature eggs. so any time also can see.

transvaginal scan can be done on CD2.. i did for my IVF scan and it was darn messy! so heavy flow and blood dripping on my legs and floor. macham like some murder scene with blood on the floor.

Doodoo: all the best to u!

hopefulmom: whens ur next scan again? i rem reading u are going for another scan as the first scan was too early to detect HB right?
Haha ya I did my scan on CD6, immediately after my period. I was still praying on cd 5 that it will go away so that I can do my scan without mess.. Sounds very scary to have all the blood all over... cd2 menses for me is heavy!!!!!
btw the nurse nv help to clean the blood on ur legs?

Morning ladies...
Mon blues... dragged myself so hard to work..

Wanted to add onto the list (cd4) but i will be doing HSG n was told by nurse u noe u cannot get pregnant when u do ur hsg. So this cycle will b tkin a break. Will try in May which same s angel_mommy.. :)

Good luck to those ladies who are due for testing..
Emily: good luck for ur gynae check up today.
Doodoo: hopefully u will be e first Apr BFP!

Is this your second visit to TSB ?:) I jus saw her last week.. Next visit will be in May :) glad to hear that your cycle has been shortened to 30 days:) I'm sure you will be on your road to BFP soon:)
Wednesday will be my 3rd visit visit!! heehee.. I also hope my race will be ending real soon and having a little healthy beanie!! :)
Cant wait to see her and listen to wht she has to say and ask her about my O-ing dasy cos my dips are really too kwa zhang liao..
Big hugs, TSB medicine really work on you wonderfully, can be from 60 or 90days cycle to 30days in short period, really amazing.

I read somewhere said that our ovary take turn to produce eggs, if you know which side of tube maybe block, go for a scan nearly O, you will see how is your lining and follicle on which side, from there you can estimate the chances of BFP when the egg is from the unblock tube. Jiayou.

I r
LoveG, thanks for your advice!! I have done it before. Before i go for my IVF, im trying to bfp naturally and seeing gynae to scan the lining and eggs but is always my right side (the blocked tube) is Ovulating and the left side is lazy. Then when i go to IVF and Dr Sadhana did the scan for me and say my left side is smaller and and lazy so abit hard to provide eggs.. So im more to the unlucky one but i still believe i will BFP one fine day.. :):) Hve to be positive to keep things moving...

Wednesday will be my 3rd visit visit!! heehee.. I also hope my race will be ending real soon and having a little healthy beanie!! :)
Cant wait to see her and listen to wht she has to say and ask her about my O-ing dasy cos my dips are really too kwa zhang liao..

LoveG, thanks for your advice!! I have done it before. Before i go for my IVF, im trying to bfp naturally and seeing gynae to scan the lining and eggs but is always my right side (the blocked tube) is Ovulating and the left side is lazy. Then when i go to IVF and Dr Sadhana did the scan for me and say my left side is smaller and and lazy so abit hard to provide eggs.. So im more to the unlucky one but i still believe i will BFP one fine day.. :):) Hve to be positive to keep things moving...

Have you start ivf? Since you have lazy left ovary and suspected block tube on right side, maybe ivf is the only way can help you to conceive faster, do consider about it if you have not.

Good to keep your spirit high:) I'm sure one day you will have a baby of your own to hold in your arms:)

Morning ladies...
Mon blues... dragged myself so hard to work..

Wanted to add onto the list (cd4) but i will be doing HSG n was told by nurse u noe u cannot get pregnant when u do ur hsg. So this cycle will b tkin a break. Will try in May which same s angel_mommy.. :)

Good luck to those ladies who are due for testing..
Emily: good luck for ur gynae check up today.
Doodoo: hopefully u will be e first Apr BFP!
Rainbow, Jia you okie :) I'm sure after HSG , your chance to conceive will be greatly increased:)

Rainbow, Jia you okie :) I'm sure after HSG , your chance to conceive will be greatly increased:)

Thanks angel_mommy! :) hopefully.. think now i mus stay positive till doc call me for the results althou hv not done yet..

But inside still feelin nervous n scare for e test which is to be done this week.. so scare that i will cry n cant do e test in e end.

morning girls!!! sorry to disappoint, no bfp today!! big fat evil red witch chose to visit together with monday blues... (hmm does tt make monday purple?) so sianz seems like i'm like some of the other girls here, cycle get longer and longer as I TTC!!! gosh. gonna list myself as a 35 day cycle instead of 28day cycle person for now... >.< and i will strive harder to vote for the jubilee baby gift coz subsequent bfps will be in 2015!! hahahaha

Anyways, there are many other girls to prepare baby dust this week! many also af late already wor.... jumbogirl? wantababy? angelfaity?booy?hlixian? angelbaby??

Waiting for BFP:
21 Mar - JumboGirl
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - angel_fairy
03 Apr - Booy (bfn)
03 Apr - Hlixian
07 Apr - angelbaby
14 Apr - qin17
16 Apr - maerceci
17 Apr - Dora_
20 Apr - werrywert
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
9 May - Twinkletot (Af Due on 6 May)
12 May - doodoo123

Chocopiggie + Tae Yang- taking a break, Pooh232 - may be trying for ivf

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud, Dustygritty
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Mar:
Stoneystoney, hopeful_mum, sloshy soupy, bel_vodka, Boeylacky, dolly_gal
Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Apr:

Thanks angel_mommy! :) hopefully.. think now i mus stay positive till doc call me for the results althou hv not done yet..

But inside still feelin nervous n scare for e test which is to be done this week.. so scare that i will cry n cant do e test in e end.

Don't worry and not scary at all, think of you will have baby in arms soon after that, you will be very brave to go thru everything. 母爱是伟大的。jiayou!!!

Don't worry and not scary at all, think of you will have baby in arms soon after that, you will be very brave to go thru everything. 母爱是伟大的。jiayou!!!
Yes, 我们会为你加油打气的。 if you are worry, take a strong dose of painkiller. I think your gyne prescribed u with one type of painkiller, right? Think of it as clearing hurdles to get your BFP :) 加油!:)

morning girls!!! sorry to disappoint, no bfp today!! big fat evil red witch chose to visit together with monday blues... (hmm does tt make monday purple?) so sianz seems like i'm like some of the other girls here, cycle get longer and longer as I TTC!!! gosh. gonna list myself as a 35 day cycle instead of 28day cycle person for now... >.< and i will strive harder to vote for the jubilee baby gift coz subsequent bfps will be in 2015!! hahahaha

Anyways, there are many other girls to prepare baby dust this week! many also af late already wor.... jumbogirl? wantababy? angelfaity?booy?hlixian? angelbaby??

Waiting for BFP:
21 Mar - JumboGirl
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - angel_fairy
03 Apr - Booy (bfn)
03 Apr - Hlixian
07 Apr - angelbaby
14 Apr - qin17
16 Apr - maerceci
17 Apr - Dora_
20 Apr - werrywert
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
12 May - doodoo123

little_bud, Dustygritty
Big hugs, doodoo! :) new cycle and you can look forward to your next try.. Hug hug:)
Let's work hard together .. I'm sure you will get your BFP soon too:)

Haha maybe I shd invest in a new thermometer anyway. ;) mine is one decimal point type. Not for basal temp one lor.

Waiting for BFP:
21 Mar - JumboGirl
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - angel_fairy
03 Apr - Booy (bfn)
03 Apr - Hlixian
07 Apr - angelbaby
14 Apr - qin17
16 Apr - maerceci
17 Apr - Dora_
20 Apr - werrywert
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
12 May - doodoo123

little_bud, Dustygritty

hugs hugs!

Waiting for BFP:
21 Mar - JumboGirl
31 Mar - wantababy
02 Apr - angel_fairy
03 Apr - Booy (bfn)
03 Apr - Hlixian
07 Apr - angelbaby
14 Apr - qin17
16 Apr - maerceci
17 Apr - Dora_
20 Apr - werrywert
23 Apr - Whinypooh
28 Apr - Piggling
12 May - doodoo123

little_bud, Dustygritty
HUgs babe, sorry that evil witch got to show! sigh... nvm jia you okay, the radio has been talking and advertising non stop of the jubilee baby gift.

anyone tried fertility massage? i read from a site that there is a fertility massage that can help to increase your chance..

OT a bit :- Would anyone of u here be crazy enuff to spend 1.5k to buy 2 rainshower sets to install in both the MBR and common bathroom toilets??

Hb and I saw a Damixa one yesterday (quite like the thermostat feature etc but it's like 900 odd bucks). We also saw a cheaper one, like 475 one excl GST, practical design. We ordered the cheaper one but I love the Damixa one.... Dilemma here is dunno whether or not to a. get both, and install the Damixa one in my MBR or b. change my order to get only the Damixa rainshower, and leave the original HDB shower set in my common toilet. Arrrrr....

OT a bit :- Would anyone of u here be crazy enuff to spend 1.5k to buy 2 rainshower sets to install in both the MBR and common bathroom toilets??

Hb and I saw a Damixa one yesterday (quite like the thermostat feature etc but it's like 900 odd bucks). We also saw a cheaper one, like 475 one excl GST, practical design. We ordered the cheaper one but I love the Damixa one.... Dilemma here is dunno whether or not to a. get both, and install the Damixa one in my MBR or b. change my order to get only the Damixa rainshower, and leave the original HDB shower set in my common toilet. Arrrrr....
use the ex one for ur mbr and keep the original one in ur common toilet.

Cheaper option right... haha. Just use the lao ya HDB shower set
ya now u also no guests come right. mainly u all use ur mbr toilet so just enjoy. even next time have kids also, they can use cheapo ones. until they grow older want to enjoy can go ur room or then u can fix one for them. :)

ya now u also no guests come right. mainly u all use ur mbr toilet so just enjoy. even next time have kids also, they can use cheapo ones. until they grow older want to enjoy can go ur room or then u can fix one for them. :)
True.. tho another option is, no matter where i feel like showering i can enjoy. this is what hb thought. sigh. but if i have a helper i dont need / want her to enjoy the rain shower!!!!

Hi

I did a mini Reno last year n redid both mbr and guest toilet. Rain shower is nice to have but if u stay in hdb (like me), the water pressure may not b v high. We got my contractor to change my heating system to water tank n installed tai shower in mbr. So maybe u can chk the water pressure part (er not sure how la), coz must be rain shower, not 'drizzle shower' hehe.

Hi

I did a mini Reno last year n redid both mbr and guest toilet. Rain shower is nice to have but if u stay in hdb (like me), the water pressure may not b v high. We got my contractor to change my heating system to water tank n installed tai shower in mbr. So maybe u can chk the water pressure part (er not sure how la), coz must be rain shower, not 'drizzle shower' hehe.

Sorry, think I'm not v clear, I only install in mbr. Guest room is normal shower.

Hi

yup yup my heater is a tank system. i got the ariston 30l one..

thanks for ur encouragement. i will n will keep in mind that all will be worthwhile. no pain no gain !

Back