(2014) ivf mummies support group

circle, hope you are better now, at least you manage to see hb and bb today to ease mind. i think you should ask if your tcm visit can lengthen. maybe can try to ask your tcm to prescribe you longer period of medication so you dont have to keep going to see her. at least can reduce walking and travelling.

yue tps dont have package, its pay per visit. any scan, any medications, delivery and hospitalisation all diff charges.

one in the thigh n one near butt/hip. I'm confused with hip n butt now.. Haha
Haha u are so funny. The one at the hip is called ovidrel, not painful. The one at the butt is super painful as its oil based but they will help support the pregnancy tremendously. Don't worry kitkats, the doc will know better :)

Haha u are so funny. The one at the hip is called ovidrel, not painful. The one at the butt is super painful as its oil based but they will help support the pregnancy tremendously. Don't worry kitkats, the doc will know better :)
It just says progesterone. Nurse wanted to do at thigh but I asked for butt. Not painful one

tomorrow going for 1st aptm with dr june tan, m prepared for the long waiting hours. dont mind the waiting hours as long as can see beanies inside growing well and strong. so nervous once again. maybe since the nausea sagar during sun. in fact lasted 1 day only dont know isit the ms pill doing effect or just something i eat wrongly on sat. again the love hate feeling between ms. today i finish one whole big bowl of tom yum fish slice soup. i actually drink up the whole bowl of soup lolx. quite spicy my stomach can feel abit of effect. think must control this crave since its not very healthy i suppose for preg women eat spicy stuff. but last time my gfs who is preg keeps eating mala steamboat and her bb boy in fact can take chilli and curry at age as young as 1+2.

Circle, contd bed rest.... I also rest on bed every day. Think we belong to fragile group..
I also will spot if I walk , sigh.. I hope I don't have to bed rest for long
Yah, I think both of us same category one. I keep cramping, esp when I stand up. Always must lie on side and curl up in bed.

Circle who is the doc attended to you at o&g? Mine was a female long hair doc. Think maybe the same timing you go get to meet back the same doc? Are you still bleeding? If yes do call o&g.
Iwantahealthybaby, wow your beanies love tom yam. Is OK to eat tom yam as it is sour and is like eating sour plum to ease the nausea haha. Oh remember to list down the questions you want to ask your doc and get gastric/nausea medication for standby.
I am too tired to cook tonight, now waiting to see if my busy husband can packet dinner for me. Otherwise maybe I can order pizza. Hehe.
Just now I call up a few gynae outside and told me they are fully booked for delivery in nov.
The noose is back tonight for a good laugh. . Stay Happy is always good for the baby.

Circle who is the doc attended to you at o&g? Mine was a female long hair doc. Think maybe the same timing you go get to meet back the same doc? Are you still bleeding? If yes do call o&g.
Iwantahealthybaby, wow your beanies love tom yam. Is OK to eat tom yam as it is sour and is like eating sour plum to ease the nausea haha. Oh remember to list down the questions you want to ask your doc and get gastric/nausea medication for standby.
I am too tired to cook tonight, now waiting to see if my busy husband can packet dinner for me. Otherwise maybe I can order pizza. Hehe.
Just now I call up a few gynae outside and told me they are fully booked for delivery in nov.
The noose is back tonight for a good laugh. . Stay Happy is always good for the baby.
Mine is always room 4, the Indian lady doctor. Even tho i saw her last fri, she couldnt rem me. Altho i waited for over 1hr to see her, they cant find my case notes today...

Hmmmm, o&g number like very hard to get thru. That is the 24hr clinic right? So far just brown discharge. Stand then cramp so curling like a prawn in bed.

Fwah, Nov is gonna be busy baby month... Dunno if I should switch to private. On one hand, wondering if their support is better esp when I keep bleeding. On the other hand, if I keep running down to gynae like this, will go broke man.

Circle: I went to o&g during the midnight so nobody no need to wait and the doc like quite pro. Not too sure about the day time service.
I am checking out on a private gynae and shall see what is their costing and update you.
Dolly: normal to feel very tired always. You need more rest.

Ya sometime I also wonder if we find a gynae outside is it better in term of service n more prompt..
O&g dr is always diff n we can't find dr tan sometime...

I want to ask, if i give birth after midnite, will dr tan still deliver for me or some other dr on duty?

I tik I used too much energy talking n gossip in ofc.. trying to catch up wat I missed out these 3 weeks...almost forgot I m pregnant walking here n there in ofc. Then like no symptoms until I sit down n start tiking did I get too work up in ofc...

Kitkats by right the gynae you with should follow you even if you deliver at those weird timing. But of course will have circumstances where they cannot be in time or not around so if this happen then the group of attending doc will help to deliver.

My take is if find gynae outside no matter what happen easier to walk in see him/her rather than die die fix to aptm. Cause if really urgent case once you reach clinic of your private gynae usually they won't turn u away unless they themselves are away for delivery.

i am feeling so nervous for my scan later (8weeks 2days today) *praying everything is fine and strong inside* cant wait for noon to come. but guess by time i see my gynae should be somewhere near 5pm already. taking in the waiting time. anyone know in clinic A the scan will be done inside gynae room or when you register the nurse will ask you go to amc or where to scan 1st then come back doc room for review? 1st time going clinic A.

i intend to have tom yum soup again for lunch later before go see doc. 2 days in a row :)

Iwantahealthybaby, great you can see beanies later. Not too sure about clinic A but I think scan usually separate room. Hehe your beanies love tom yam.
Headache I am now searching for a gynae outside. You will choose a reasonable gynae near your house or a good gynae at quite far from your house and is city area?

Lynn, can post whatever you have researched. So far only seen one pte gynae, Dr Clifton near Clement. Package $800 after week 14. Rationale for package starts late to ensure all test passed before taking package that is non refundable.

Can someone post the test that you are taking between now and week 18? And the cost? Where? And best If you can explain the test? And what's the good range And any website to see. Seems there is more info on IVF than pregnancy.

bud, for me i personally will chose a gynae nearer my home. if really no suitable one nearer my house further also ok, best either near home or workplace cause in between checkup or visits its always better nearer. you never know when you cannot drive and you need to start taking public transport. you be thankful you have chose a nearer clinic. at least one that is accessible.

for etc. if i got a clinic very near my house and one further away i will research which gynae in the clinic better. like at which hospital they deliver, isit the hospital i want, the skills of gynae if the further one is better i still go with the further one. further abit is ok most impt also must consider gynae popularity. but again not too far you just reaseach within your house or workplace area see which choices you have. hope that helps.

yes craving tom yum ever since the ms. maybe really want something spicy. so whats dinner for you yesterday.

Sob sob many are fully booked for Nov delivery.
Dr Joycelyn Wong tmc- fully booked
Dr Adelina Wong tmc - fully booked
Dr Irene Chua can do delivery ay most of the hospital and is also my previous gynae - available as of yesterday so I have book an appointment first just in case to see her tomorrow. (But clinic at glen which is quite far from me)
Dr Wong Heng Fok tmc - later will call and check as clinic only opens at 1030am but got night appointment so can save mc. (Clinic is at tampines)

secure dr irene chua 1st, after that you can personally have extra checkup near your house in case along the way urgent case cannot go too far for medication you can go near your house. just open a account with your nearby house clinic 1st. popular gynae aptm always hard to book.

Wah.. Now see gynae also must see your delivery date and then they will decide whether can take you in anot...
My backbone is aching. AnyOne encounter this?
Circle, has your bleeding stop? still got any discharge?
Iwantahealthybaby, my dinner was McChicken with cheese and corn cup.

Wah.. Now see gynae also must see your delivery date and then they will decide whether can take you in anot...
My backbone is aching. AnyOne encounter this?
Circle, has your bleeding stop? still got any discharge?
Yupers, stopped for now, now is brown mucus discharge. Cramping still there, esp when I stand. My bleeding always very sudden. No alert or pre signs one. Just suddenly a whole piece of blood clot or a whole gush of blood. Fainted la. Sometimes accompanied by a sharp jabbing pain.

Lynncandy, I do get backache then I use hair dryer to blow my back.

Ya no signal one. That day mine also Just suddenly splash out red blood. Hmmm.. At least now is brown discharge meaning it has stopped bleeding and this is old blood. But usually after the Jab should clear. Later I am going to see a private gynae to check on my beanie, will help you to ask on your case.
Use hair dryer will works? Haha maybe I try later.. my back has been aching the whole night and I'm so scare that the incident will come back.

Yah, kkh doc cannot explain my situation the bleeding. Only scan then say beanie fine.

Hope your private gynae can give more details. Haiz... me now barred from cabs too!

ya circle you should stay home more. walk around house sit sit lay lay. the tcm visit either c if your mum can help you take the medicine or you take medicine for a longer period at least you dont have to go weekly to check.

ya circle you should stay home more. walk around house sit sit lay lay. the tcm visit either c if your mum can help you take the medicine or you take medicine for a longer period at least you dont have to go weekly to check.
Yah... but I do like to visit her. Like good to find out if our body is ok. Whether beanie is ok. She says beanie is ok so far. Not strong, on the weak side but seems steady. So hope beanie continues to grow strong and big.

I might change my weekly session to Sat then hubby can send me down. Reduce the chance of taking cab. But her sat clinic very far - at Clark Quay.

Hello sisters I just see my beanie and heartbeat. The service is so good, lesser waiting time and see doc with scan at the same room. I went to one of the thomson women's clinic, mine is the tampines branch and that doc has very good review. My beanie size is very good everyday growing meeting the daily growth rate (kkh never tell us). Heartbeat rate is normal. Circle I think you may want to consider seeing the Thomson women's clinic they got a number of branches and Google on the doctor's review near your house. Doc even tell me my blood clot has been clearing up inside. I forgot to ask about your case but think you better visit one of these clinic soon to let you have a peace of mind. They take time slowly to review you and you can even call the doc mobile 24hrs for any emergency.
The rate is almost the same as kkh. Not expensive. The one I went to first time consultation only $70 (usually other clinic first time charge you like $150). They even give you a handbook to read what to eat and cannot Eat. Next time give birth they got nanny services also.

Wah, sounds good. So u confirm going with this doc?

U just call and make appointment is it? Actually during all 3 vagina scans, kkh got tell me beanie size. But no heartbeat rate la.

Today u are how many weeks? Did abdominal or vagina scan?

Kkh got tell me the baby size but not the growth rate in terms of size matching the day of baby. I am coming to week 8 on Friday :) just now I never book I just call and they tell me to go down immediately.
Still got to do v scan as my bladder not full can't see clearly.
Yes, this doc is good I am sticking with him.

I thot ytd I no ms n can eat as per normal, happy w it. N just now after my late bfast took cab home from tampines, my ms starts, I have to puke in the mercs cab luckily I have plastic bag w me.. n the stupid jam at pie n hot weather makes me feel worse..

Dolly better to standby biscuit, medications, water and plastic bag. Symptoms can strike anytime, same goes to the liking of food or smell.

I dun have medication yet cos only see gynae for scan next wed.. but y biscuits leh? Already puking still can eat? Tats y I say cannot b too happy ytd no ms, the next thing I know it's back to haunt me

Sometime giddiness will strike you if you don't realise you are hungry. Eat a bit of biscuit like so da biscuit (cream crackers) will ease your giddiness. Otherwise you will just feel very nausea and fainting.

My dh already complaining y my bag so heavy, got laptop n water bottle n charger... it's my daily necessities to work lor... I used to make my own lunch to ofc but simply no mood to prepare these few days, no energy to prepare n bring along.

Tik the hot weather outside really makes me feel more sick, I can't imagine doing confinement this period, 我會热到瘋掉。。。n the shocking electrical bill end of the month!!

Lynn glad you able to know so many from private gynae today. I like private because of all this too. More details. Less waiting time. Thomson women clinic not bad quite a lot good review. I am still waiting for my turn in amc scanning. Long wait. After that then go back clinic wait see gynae. I hope no v scan no confidence in amc scare too rough handling.

Ya the amc scan very rough. . Then the person who do the scan not friendly one. Never say anything until I ask.
Iwantahealthybaby thinking of changing to private too haha? The charges are reasonable leh. My doctor is Dr Wong Heng Fok. Reviews said not bad. You want can search for the one near your house. I call and ask if can delivery me in Nov and what are their rates before going down one. I also Google on the review make sure it's good also haha.

Lynn glad you able to know so many from private gynae today. I like private because of all this too. More details. Less waiting time. Thomson women clinic not bad quite a lot good review. I am still waiting for my turn in amc scanning. Long wait. After that then go back clinic wait see gynae. I hope no v scan no confidence in amc scare too rough handling.
Oh my! I thot your appointment was noon ?!?!?!?!

Kkh got tell me the baby size but not the growth rate in terms of size matching the day of baby. I am coming to week 8 on Friday :) just now I never book I just call and they tell me to go down immediately.
Still got to do v scan as my bladder not full can't see clearly.
Yes, this doc is good I am sticking with him.
So u not going back to kkh already? Or u seeing both kkh and private?

I am going kkh to see Dr S on Friday for my discharge. After that she will also ask me find a gynae as she is not doing delivery. Meaning after this week I should be transferred out. So will see this new doc. My bt for down syndrome test will be with the new doc. The doc has already help me fix an appointment for these tests. Cost almost same as kkh. Very efficient.

Yes circle my aptm at noon wait and wait lol, long waiting hours. Long que at amc and then nw long que see dr.

Lynn I cannot private cause I scare Twinnies premature then stay nicu my cost will be terrible. Multiples deliveries a lot recommend sticking in kkh so as such my main delivery hospital must still be in kkh. Private I can only go interval if the next checkup at kkh is too far apart.

Manage to see Twinnies hb. One is smaller in growth cause back then during transfer one blasts is hatching out while the other is expanding so probably they implanted diff days and that explains the two size :) I ask the sonographer the hb rate she say not accurate as long you see beating fast can already. They say bb hb is beating twice as fast as ours. She say at such fast rate she measure won't accurate cause everytime measure they beat diff rate. So I stil don't have any rate for my bb hb. But so long beating healthy I am happy.

Circle you might want to go and see private doc on your bleeding to give you a peace of mind first. Coz wait until the next appointment very long and still got to go amc for scan which they never say much then see doc.
For bleeding cases like us no joke as it is threatened miscarriage. This was shown in my hospital report. So better go and check first. At least private doc can explain to you on your case. Call and check on their rates first. http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-womens-clinics/

Circle you might want to go and see private doc on your bleeding to give you a peace of mind first. Coz wait until the next appointment very long and still got to go amc for scan which they never say much then see doc.
For bleeding cases like us no joke as it is threatened miscarriage. This was shown in my hospital report. So better go and check first. At least private doc can explain to you on your case. Call and check on their rates first. http://www.thomsonmedical.com/thomson-womens-clinics/
Thanks Lynn candy. Cos did so many v scans. So trying not to disturb beanies yet. Will try to research a bit more these few days.

My next appt is at TPS. I think no need to go AMC. They also never make any appt for me to go AMC.

Iwantahealthybaby, oh for your case really must deliver in kkh. Otherwise very costly. Hehe it is always excited to see beanies. It is like an amazing moment. Did you have tom yam? My lunch and dinner will be chinese food :(

Yes noon had tom yum ban mian. And guess what I just had tea break Mee siam since waiting for gynae. She went for delivery so another long hours waiting here...

Bb hc can but must see if they have space. So since multiple births chances of pre mature is high might as well stick with kkh. If singleton then I would go private. Cause multiple pre mature can happen very early.

Hehe sour sour the feeling really open up the appetite. Wah.. She went for delivery. Then you can have dinner there also. Is ok la, later at least can get to see doc to review.

Back