A Fast Spree for Amazon Free Shipping Items or via cgw - Collection CCK, TPY, YCK or via Taqbin

Thanks Bbanna, for the 1st item, how much will the shipping be?
Hi Jl1,
shipping cost about sgd17. it's light but bulky i think. add up sgd 62.xx .. similar to cost in SG right? I remembered I bought at around this price at local store..

Hi Jl1,
shipping cost about sgd17. it's light but bulky i think. add up sgd 62.xx .. similar to cost in SG right? I remembered I bought at around this price at local store..
Hi Bbanna, thanks, local store is selling at $81.40. Which local store did u buy at, do you remember?

Hi Bbanna, thanks, local store is selling at $81.40. Which local store did u buy at, do you remember?

My hubby bought at kiddy place tpy during my confinement :) that was more than 2.5 yrs back.. could b due to 20% off sales ongoing at that time..

Hi bbanna, if i place order for this (the pillow), roughly when will it arrive? If i'm not wrong, no need to wait for the other orders to be placed together is it?

Also, the collection points - are they at MRT or elsewhere?

thanks

Hi bbanna, if i place order for this (the pillow), roughly when will it arrive? If i'm not wrong, no need to wait for the other orders to be placed together is it?

Also, the collection points - are they at MRT or elsewhere?

thanks
yeah.. non-free shipping can order separately and no need to wait reach 125 for free shipping. could be before cny.

can be from mrt of cck or yck on weekday for non-bulky items
tpy is at hdb hub on Sunday.
commonwealth mrt on Sat
my place at cck or kallang way by arrangement

yeah.. non-free shipping can order separately and no need to wait reach 125 for free shipping. could be before cny.

can be from mrt of cck or yck on weekday for non-bulky items
tpy is at hdb hub on Sunday.
commonwealth mrt on Sat
my place at cck or kallang way by arrangement
Sure, help me buy 1 piece please. Vibrant colour. Thanks!
Let me know the amount to transfer and account to transfer to please. Thanks

hi,

have my item arrived yet?

Order Number: 102-6639576-5240228
Estimated delivery: Dec. 26, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014

wh_baby
Yup..arrived.. I group pm you 2gether with 6 other mummies on 28 Dec .. Can you check where u like to collect?

Hi Ju_eezam,

All are not sold by amazon, shipping cost could be SGD 7-8 for each package. item 1 and 3 might be combine to 1 package for sgd7-8, but item 2 definitely will shipped separated from the seller..

sure, transferred, please check, thanks. You'll let me know when the item arrives ya? May get my hubby to pick up from you at Kallang Bahru.

HI Jodi,
yes, it's free shipping.

frustration-free packaging, if product packaging matters.
To Account POSB Everyday Savings Account
406-11537-2 bbanna
Transfer Currency and Amount S$20.23
Transaction Reference 11961635204

sure, transferred, please check, thanks. You'll let me know when the item arrives ya? May get my hubby to pick up from you at Kallang Bahru.
Ok. received with tks!. It will arrive by the last week of Jan. hopefully u can collect b4 cny

Back