(2014/01) January 2014

GM.. so good.. my children all need to hear our voice and feel our touch before they continue to sleep. Or else they can open eyes and look for us. My gal now 9 months liao.. still wake up off and on in the middle of the night :(

ya so good can sleep in peace hor. Me worse, even my gal nw 30mths...she still wan me or hubby sleep with her :mad::(

ya so good can sleep in peace hor. Me worse, even my gal nw 30mths...she still wan me or hubby sleep with her :mad::(

pyng, my boy 6 yo liao. That time I train him to sleep by himself. My hubby go and spoil market. Now again he wants us to sleep with him till he is in la la land. But the moment he wake up in the morning.. he will rush to find us. When hubby not at home, he will bunk in with me and my gal. Wonder how to bunk in everyone in my queen size bed next year :(

GBOB, looks so comfy!! i saw similar type in Qoo10, called uterus pillow, is it the same??
i scared buy liao later i seldom use later waste money le :(
Think it's different but almost the same ba. Most impt can support our back n bump. I googled n realized this snoogle has got v good reviews so I got this instead. My friend bought the uterus pillow n she swear by it also saying after pop can use as nursing pillow so it's money well spent

hi, I need help/advise. Did anyone buy travel insurance that covers pregnancy before? seems like most of the travel insurances do not cover for pregnancy.

hi, I need help/advise. Did anyone buy travel insurance that covers pregnancy before? seems like most of the travel insurances do not cover for pregnancy.

Yes.. most Travel insurance doesn't cover pregnancy. In fact, i dont thk travel insurance cover pregnancy.. Most accident plan do not cover event that arise with pregnancy as well.. =)

GM.. so good.. my children all need to hear our voice and feel our touch before they continue to sleep. Or else they can open eyes and look for us. My gal now 9 months liao.. still wake up off and on in the middle of the night :(

Yah.. so now opport to start over again. Try sleeping on own and see the diff.

Yah.. weekends, my helper will be there to pick her up from bed when she wakes abt 7.30am to 8am while we laze. I am scared when she knows how to open doors and start to barge in.

Yes.. most Travel insurance doesn't cover pregnancy. In fact, i dont thk travel insurance cover pregnancy.. Most accident plan do not cover event that arise with pregnancy as well.. =)

all travel inx in sg do not cover pregnancy except for AIG. but only for 2nd trimester onwards.
you might want to check that out :)

I got
Which graco playpen u got? I will be buying 2 beds, one for my house and one for my mother's house. Is there a difference between wooden bed and plastic beds? My husband wants to buy graco bed because its lighter and easier to move around.
I got the graco contour Electra.. Got some device that can play music to lull baby to sleep, night light and some kind of vibration thing to soothe baby.. But I think the pack n play is gd enough really. The first owner said she didn't use the music/ vibration function at all.

I also got the playpen to put in MIL house cos after I go back work, Baby n maid will go MIL house in daytime. While on maternity leave, I'll put the playpen in my living room so that baby can nap there in the afternoons as my bedroom is west facing, very hot. While CL is here, can use playpen as a cot in her room so I thought quite multifunction.. :)

hope much are you mummies going to set aside to buy for your new born's stuff?
My hubby said maybe $1K. enough?
I think budget can be flexible.. This is my #1, initially wanted everything new then realized not very practical. Thankfully I had a few friends who are planning to "close factory" and not have any more kids so I inherited a cot and lots of miscellaneous things like baby clothes, car seat, bouncer etc. then my friend intro me to second hand websites like gumtree and olx where I realized got quite a few gd deals. Only some things I bought new e.g. Breast pump cos I find it a bit too personal to use a second hand one.. And stroller, cos its so fun to buy a stroller!

Hi Mummies, i found this Farlin Baby Cot, selling at $250, only used for 3 months.. Do you all think it is worth the price? The price is still neo..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...820.1073741831.312661705426373&type=3&theater
Strawberi pie, it looks pretty! I like white cots.. Do you need two cots for your twins? Can try gumtree.com.sg for more options if you want.. But I think importantly ask to see it first before buying cos sometimes need to test the side rails, inspect for scratches (if you are fussy abt that) which can't be seen on photos sometimes. I've seen slightly cheaper second hand cots on gumtree but I think it also depends on how much was original retail price n how new. Yours is only three months so looks like not a bad deal! :)

yayay!! like very long...my bump not showing, and am abit worried if bb is doing well inside :( so wanna quickly see if he/she is ok inside. Hopefully bb dont cross leg... so i can see is boy or girl.... hhhehehe

have just got back from gynae and also ask him regarding bump size, he was explaining that for 1st time mummies tummy muscles are still strong so most 1st time mummies will not show so fast, for 2nd and 3rd around 3 ~ 4 months bump will be rather round as compared to 1st time mummies :)

Today since wake up till now, I kinda kept feeling some stretch pains or sharp pain in abdomen area... Not long lasting pain.. Just once in a while... I wonder what's gg on in there

Hi GBOb, it should be normal . must be your uterus stretching, i have loads of that during week 14 ~ 16.

Strawberi pie, it looks pretty! I like white cots.. Do you need two cots for your twins? Can try gumtree.com.sg for more options if you want.. But I think importantly ask to see it first before buying cos sometimes need to test the side rails, inspect for scratches (if you are fussy abt that) which can't be seen on photos sometimes. I've seen slightly cheaper second hand cots on gumtree but I think it also depends on how much was original retail price n how new. Yours is only three months so looks like not a bad deal! :)

Nope.. i intend to put them in the same cot from NB to mayb they cant fit in lo.. Cuz my room got no place to put 2 cots le... am staying with my parents now... So when they outgrown den decide how ba.. haha..

ya.. i'll definately see the quality of the cot before buying... =D

have just got back from gynae and also ask him regarding bump size, he was explaining that for 1st time mummies tummy muscles are still strong so most 1st time mummies will not show so fast, for 2nd and 3rd around 3 ~ 4 months bump will be rather round as compared to 1st time mummies :)
glad that everythin is good for u! eat more to make ur bump shows lo hee

Nope.. i intend to put them in the same cot from NB to mayb they cant fit in lo.. Cuz my room got no place to put 2 cots le... am staying with my parents now... So when they outgrown den decide how ba.. haha..

ya.. i'll definately see the quality of the cot before buying... =D

haha strawberry, just realise you are expecting twins too! now i know there are 2 sets of twins due in jan ! grats grats! :)

Raine raine, thanks for letting us know abt bump size as well as the uterus stretching part.

Ok mummies, the verdict is out!!! *drum roll* the snoogle pillow is AWESOME!!!! I napped so soundly on it... Usually I only can nap for an hour but I napped two hours on snoogle!! N no matter which side I turned to, it just hugs me beautifully... Woke up without neck ache n back ache.... Wheeeee.... I'm a happy woman... Hahaha

Is anyone getting very hungry all the time? My MS kind of stopped since last wk, now I'm so hungry all the time! Lol I think I'm going to pile on the kilos... Don't want to eat so much but if dont eat then got reflux and nausea...

Is anyone getting very hungry all the time? My MS kind of stopped since last wk, now I'm so hungry all the time! Lol I think I'm going to pile on the kilos... Don't want to eat so much but if dont eat then got reflux and nausea...
Fwah, joy! U sound v v normal to me. Hahaha... Good la can eat just eat dear. Just eat small meals lor... Snack on some fruits mayb? My appetite is better abit lately but still cnt eat alot. I m still same weight... No gain.... Zzz

hi mummies, the brown t-shirt dress is sold. am only left with the cream skater dress. bought it at $43.35 and willing to let go at $38. please note that this is a brand new piece (size 8) from ASOS. interested parties, please contact me at 98446512. thanks.

Attachments

• Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg
    Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 109
Joy, I envy you that ur MS is gone, sigh still have no appetite and cannot stomach much...wonder how is baby going to get enough nutrients. Cannot even take multivits cause that will make me have nausea the whole day

Gbob good buy! But quite ex hor...guess will have to settle for my bolster as support haha. If back pain starts will get my "personal masseur" to rub my back haha ;)

Gbob good buy! But quite ex hor...guess will have to settle for my bolster as support haha. If back pain starts will get my "personal masseur" to rub my back haha ;)
Initially I also find heart pain to get it, been pondering n contemplating for v long. Then my friend kept telling me its worth it cos can use as nursing pillow also n it's v comfy so I decided to "invest" on one lor... If not hor, every night cannot sleep properly also v torturing leh

Hi ladies, today went for the genetic doc review for my amnio results. The overall chromosomes are in balance. However there is one chromosome that is in a different location. Doc says as long as there is no extra or less chromosome, no loss of any genetic material, baby would most probably be normal. She suggested us parents to take a blood test to see if anyone of us have a similar chromosome arrangement in our chromosomes and to test the remaining amniotic fluid of the bb to exclude 2 possible syndrome, either angelman syndrome or prader-willi syndrome. The possibility of having either one syndrome is 0.64%. We decided to do the tests as suggested. The results will be out in 2 weeks time. Really keep our fingers crossed and pray hard for good results.

Hi ladies, today went for the genetic doc review for my amnio results. The overall chromosomes are in balance. However there is one chromosome that is in a different location. Doc says as long as there is no extra or less chromosome, no loss of any genetic material, baby would most probably be normal. She suggested us parents to take a blood test to see if anyone of us have a similar chromosome arrangement in our chromosomes and to test the remaining amniotic fluid of the bb to exclude 2 possible syndrome, either angelman syndrome or prader-willi syndrome. The possibility of having either one syndrome is 0.64%. We decided to do the tests as suggested. The results will be out in 2 weeks time. Really keep our fingers crossed and pray hard for good results.

Hi Nidellia, im sure all will go well, will keep you in my thoughts :)

Just realised quite a few mummies are not working, me too! Quit my job and was planning to look for one but now being preggie will shelve it for now :) I'm for sure growing mould at home with so much sleeping haha. But somehow still don't have the energy to want to do much, plus my stupid MS still not gone.. Sigh!

Yiyn
Take it easy...i also have a bad ms..go anywhere which i have craving for lunch. zzz in the afternoon , watch tv...relax :D

Nidellia, stay strong. Im sure will turn out ok. Hugs!

Hi deary, have faith. Will pray for u dear.

Ppeanut
Did you get anything?

I didnt know what to buy..so just bought the philips sterilizer set (which includes 1 breast pump), another philips steam+blender machine, and a CocoonaBaby bed.

Next should be buying beds and stroller.

Did u go to the fair?

Jiayou nidellia!

I didnt know what to buy..so just bought the philips sterilizer set (which includes 1 breast pump), another philips steam+blender machine, and a CocoonaBaby bed.

Next should be buying beds and stroller.

Did u go to the fair?
Hi peanut may I noe how much u bought e cocconababy for? It looks gd!

Back