Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Mona

This is the explainations given by her, which I still think is very misleading, anybody also can say oh… I have organized at abc websites, so now is my #100 sprees….but in fact this is my FIRST spree in SMH…

If everybody using that rule to add up what they have orgnaised in other websites or journal, then I think the overseas spree will have up to #1000… misleading..

<font color="ff0000"> If anyone wish to know where I was doing sprees</font> <font color="ff0000">before</font> <font color="ff0000">starting at SMH, it is at thatredroom.livejournal.com.

And if anyone wish to speak to my regular spree-errs, tell me and I will seek for their permission to give you their email addresses. </font>

Hi

I realised that there is some discussion here going on about me.

No matter if you accept the explanation or not, the spree numbering are really just for my own ease to check back on my data. I have a whole thumbdrive worth of spreadsheets and I think having numbering just help me check easier. Who gets the trouble when I mix up orders and you mummies don't get what you ordered?

If that will make everyone happy over here, I will post for eg. Forever21 #27 (SMH - F21 #6).

But of course everyone have different opinions here so unless a moderator or someone of status tell me to, it's very hard for me to please everyone yeah?

Also, why attack newbies? I was given access rights and obviously that means that I hadn't been doing anything wrong that had incurred any wraths of mods right?

Lastly, since when does closing a spree ASAP is wrong? I close sprees (and open new ones) quickly as I have alot of orders coming in from regular spree-ers who had bought from me since 4 years ago. I open new threads to keep them organised.

Honestly, if there's any doubts of anyone about me scamming, cheating, profiting, whatever that you say about me, please show proof. If you don't have any, but yet still want to pick a fight, do email me or pm me. Why talk behind my back when I don't even check this thread? (I read this thread cos of what oppsgal posted in another thread)

I don't understand why are we so suspicious of one another when this is supposed to be a friendly forum where we gather and share.

If that's the case and if anyone really hate seeing me organising sprees around here, please let me/the mods know and let the mods tell me in my face that THEY WANT ME OUT OF THE FORUM. I will leave, and settle all the sprees outstanding over here.

Oh yes, before I forget, regarding the handling charges. I do see many SENIOR members which post counts over a few thousands collecting them as well. So? But in any case, I had gotten an email from Mods that handling fees are not allowed. Fine, I had taken them away with immediate effect.

Those without authority, please. DON'T JUDGE.

(Sorry if I do sound a little miffed, but come on, who won't be?)

Chin Leng

Please look into this:-

1) There should not be “accumulative” number on the spree header if the old sprees are not organized in SMH. Disclaimer should be stated to aware members.

2) All the orders in overseas spree should “transparence” and not via e-mail only. If not, will defeat the purpose for having a “non profit thread”.

3) “Non-active” member should NOT be granted the access right to overseas spree and WTS even the membership is more than 1 year old.

Celiaa

why I need to "hate" you? I have picked up a lot of posts and not only yours and I believe Mona and I never want to create a fight or attack you, (don’t forget I am also a newbie), but we are just from time to time highlighting the “unusual” threads to Chin Leng.

If your threads have the transparency and not misleading, I believe all of us are happy that u are helping us to take orders.

The nutshell is you do not need to please any one, but just need to be transparence, that all…

Frankly, I don’t understand why you are given access rights by looking at your posts which you have only 3 posts, BEFORE you start to organise the spree. I think the moderator had overlooked into this and granted you the access rights. This is UNFAIR TO others that have been active. If your case has set a precedent, then all of us will just opened an account and do nothing but just wait for 1 year then we can starts the spree.

There is nothing wrong with the number sprees that you has opened. I saw a lot of good organizers that can have many many sprees too and why nobody questioned them???

Sorry, we know that we do not have the authority and of course we can’t “question” anybody, and please note that we are NOT talking behind anybodyby by posting here. We just highlight and we can't do much and all will leave it to the moderator.

celia (celiaa)
If you jus want to differentiate between your private spree and SMH spree, just use diff ref number, e.g Forever 21 (SMH#1).. A matter of organising only...
happy.gif

But as "Great minds do not always think alike, and that's where the fun is!", this is jus my perception. So, why only people with authority / mod can "talk" to you?
happy.gif

Sorry if I have offended you... But I agreed that i can be wrong too, so whether can post or charge handling fee, it will be our dear mod to decide.
happy.gif

I have emailed moderator yesterday asking if moderator can set up a good rating system that benefit both spreeists and spree organizers. Hope that the moderator can set up one, so that:

1. I can do my own online shopping without having to “entertain” demanding requests from people, and being badmouth as “unfair” to remove some comments which I felt not important from the spreadsheet what others share with me.
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/302091.html?1289188794
2. Fair to good spree organizers since every spreeists joined can only vote once, unlike the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet has no records – anonymous. Some spreeists might keep writing bad things on good spree organisers which is unfair too.
3. Fair to spreeists too, vote only once (Spreadsheet has no records – anonymous) so “bad organizers” might post themselves as “good” more than once. Spreeists do beware of such comments when viewing spreadsheet.

If no response from moderator on setting up the system, those who think it is “unfair” for me to remove some comments, can:
1. ask moderator to set up a system too, see if moderator can help
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2/1489806.html?1289207918
2. set up own spreadsheet
3. continue to posting more demanding request in the thread or other threads with your own forum nick OR nicks

Have said what my thoughts are.

Thank you.

Post ref:-
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4490771.html?1289470894

I have highlighted before that the spreadsheet keeper is practicing favoritism. Another case happened recently.

From the recent posts, it should be some mummies gv bad comments to “XC”, as the spreadsheet keeper said this “Well, seems like that spammer is aiming at XC? “ So is she saying that the bad comments against “XC” are spammer? so she will delete them from the spreadsheet? Where is the basis for this?

The purpose of the spreadsheet is excellent, but now obviously it has been misused by the keeper.

Back