(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Pamelia, perhaps you can try simple snack instead of supper? I find that I can't sleep well if I have full supper and I'll dream of food if I dun eat anything b4 I sleep. So I'll take fruits or biscuits or anything light.

Gd afternoon gals!

just finish lunch.. yummy haha so full n sleepy nw..

Rach.. *hugz* i added u on my FB liao ma.. u dun hve me?

Jenifur.. desitin cream better than Drapolene Cream? than mayb i'll consider buying too.. i always buy Drapolene Cream...

Hi Karen, have just send you an email regarding the Spring $22 BFree Bottles Voucher. Thanks in advance!

ache near the pelvis area: i've been hving it for the past few wks.. so sad.. dun think it will go off lo.. haiz.. when lying down.. wanna switch size to sleep also can feel the ache.. still got 4 more mths to endure...
sad.gif

Hey itsy,

Simple snack... Hmm... I can sleep well regardless having eaten or not. But I will be VERY Hungry when I wake up... I have ALOT of chocolates stocked up in our room. And Am VERY lazy to go downstairs to get food. The friedge I have upstairs is stocked with drinks. So I really am left with nothing much to munch on but chocolates! >.<

Afternoon gals!

Feeling very very tired tdy. Not enough sleep (or maybe the 3rd tri effects coming liao *uh oh*)

I went to babyGap to look c. The things are too expensive for me. $59 for a blanket, $29 for a sleeper, $35 for 3 rompers.. even with 30%, dun think I will buy heehee.

Pamelia
<blockquote>I don't usually eat supper either before I was pregnant. But since the 1st trimester, I've been having supper cos I usually throw up my dinner. And even until now, my digestive rate is super high. I'm always hungry every 3 hours.

I think it's ok to have supper but try to eat healthily. My supper is usually either fruits, milk or bread. I know bread is high in carbo but I think my body needs the energy leh. When I wake up in the morning, I'm still hungry! Heh.</blockquote>

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Cloudme,

Lucky u reminded me, I totally forgot bout getting pressie for Jedidiah. My gal "gave" my #2 DS a cap</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Milkway,

I'm quite blessed to hv short labour, 1st one was 2hrs &amp; 2nd one was 1.5hrs. Didn't need any pain relief until I had to hold my pushing while waiting for Dr. Wong to arrive. Pray that I will hv painless &amp; easy labour this time round too</font>

<font color="0000ff">Huishan,

I've got yr transfer. Thank you</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Mamato6Js,

U also another one... wow tot u just bot some maternity clothes from Motherhood.com? Where were you sitting last night? Couldn't see you leh but it was soooo crowded</font>

<font color="0000ff">Jul_04,

Diff b/w Creamy &amp; ointment is e diff in zinc level. Creamy is gd enuf to prevent &amp; treat nappy rash, hv nice smell &amp; cleans easily. Ointment is gd for v bad case of nappy rash, stinks (IMO) &amp; is very difficult to clean off lor.

I didn't get to go Aussino yesterday as I was late for service, sorry</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Karen,

$12.90 is quite a gd buy for the old model leh. Mayb I shld also get e old model instead. Can you email me the voucher too?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Princess,

I also forgot bout it, will email you e figure to transfer once I get the shipping charges. Batch #2 is scheduled to reach CGW USA on 25-May so shld reach me in SG by 02-Jun.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">happymrskoh,

I've updated yr order in my spree thread. Yr order total for now is S$15.20. Will collect the shipping charges when it's available.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cho,

Dun be stress bout nt gaining much weight, doesn't really matter as long as BB's weight is satisfactory. Mamato6Js was right. I only gained a total of 5kg in my previous 2 pregnancy. My #1 DD weighed 2.81kg when I delivered her @ 35wks &amp; #2 DS was 2.68kg @ 37wks.

Qty is not impt, is e quality of e food u eat
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Katherine,

IMO desitin is better. My DD had diaper rash even when I was using drapolene cream. But she nv had it anymore after I switch to Desitin. *touchwood* so far my DS also nv gana b4</font>

<center>
2481260.gif
</center>

<font color="0000ff">Spree(s) Update
happy.gif

<ul>[*]Babymall Batch #1 items ETA @ CGW USA on 22-May-09. <LI>Babymall Batch #2 items ETA @ CGW USA on 25-May-09. <LI>Walmart Spree - Collecting order here <LI>Desitin Cream Spree - Collecting Order here <LI>Hotslings Spree - Collecting order here <LI>California Baby Product Spree - Collecting Order here[/list]</font></font>

jenifur

I see. So I guess I shd get creamy one then. Is it really cheaper to buy online vs in Spore huh? I vageuely rem seeing some sale at TMC, but I guess TMC's stuff shdn't be cheap lah hor?

It's ok. I'm gog to Aussino this evening to take a look at the bedsets there. How much shd I expect to pay huh? $70+ per set?

jenifur,
then my ger give a "recieving blanket" for #2...
she like things with balls(esp ballons)...
so that "recieving blanket" is full of balls...
am sure she will like #2 to have it...

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Jul_04,

Tink I paid ard $60+ to $70 for e mickey mouse cot sheet. Cannot really rem but think it was on sale den.

I'm nt sure bout e TMC sale but local pharmacy are selling ard $13++ for e 2 oz tube. It shld not cost us more than $10 for e 4 oz tube if purchase online.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Cloudme,

Gd idea hor... receiving blankets..

I will let DD choose e pressie for Jedidiah since she's paying for it. She said she will take out $5 from her piggy bank &amp; DS will take out $2.50.</font></font>

jenifur:
I must say that you are an extremely organised person! Am impressed how you organise all these sprees
happy.gif
I would go crazy trying to keep things in track for everyone. hee

mummies chatting about baby movements:
I have been feeling a lot stronger movements these days too. Sometimes it hurts just ever so slightly esp when she moves too much in a certain area. And oh, she moves more when we play music! Any type
happy.gif
Oh, I also experienced her lounging on one side before - it looked so funny! Should have taken a photo...didn't think of it.

jenifur

I think if $70+ for a set at Aussino, I shd buy lah. Coz the Walmart set is already $48US hor?

Does the cream need to be applied every time he's changed? So 2 tubes will last me... 6 mths?

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Cloudme,

We always empty all our coins &amp; distribute among DD &amp; DS by e ration of 2:1 every nite. Will make them put it into their piggy bank. DD is only allowed to take $$ from her piggy on every Sun to give to church offering. We want them to hv e habit of saving. Was quite surprised when she ask if she can share e pressie w my DS *hee*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Corsage,

Have you been very busy... hardly see u post here. How's yr DIY blanket &amp; nursing cover coming along?

I guess this is job "hazard"?? I started out as a PA den bcome HR executive so being organized is a must lor. But I'll get blur @ times too</font>

<font color="0000ff">Jul_04,

Yupz, I apply @ every change.

Like I was telling Ling, for newborn, 1 tube shld last u for only 2mths. Butit also depends on how generously u applied. If yr caregiver or yrself apply thick thick like my DH den 1 tube only 1 mth or less.</font></font>

Hi Jenifur,

i like to order 2 tubes (creamy). This is the 1st time doing the spree..quite new and exciting to me.
I will transfer either tonight or tmr, will let you know. Many thanks

Jenifur, when is your Walmart spree ending? I wanna get diaper bag but hubby always not free to look at it. Have to get something that he'll carry lor. I'll try to get him to choose tonight or at least tomorrow nite. Bags from Walmart seems much cheaper than those found in S'pore.

jenifur:
Oh you have been a PA! No wonder
happy.gif
Your husband is lucky though - I always think PAs make good wives! Yes I've been really quite busy at work lately. I've moving to a new department in 1 week so there're handovers and such. And I've been very tired at the end of each day so I just plonk into bed after dinners.

I haven't started making ANYTHING yet. I've however bought 2 large Ikea boxes to empty my wardrobe of all the clothes I can't wear right now, so I can hang up the maternity clothes I have been given. Room in a mess coz I have all these bags and bags of maternity clothes everywhere!

hi jenifur,

i've just made a transfer of S$39.05 to your bank account. pls kindly check.

its for my walmart S$31.45 + 1 desitin creamy S$7.60.

will pick up the desitin creamy from sembawang also.

thanks!

jul,

i think the desitin cream is definately cheaper from spree. if my eyes never fail me, that day when i was at TMC, i saw a 'promo' on desitin creamy 2x2oz tubes going for S$22. so i think from the spree, you pay like half price only.

itsy:
I think if you subscribe to Young Parents mag now ($60 for 12 issues), you can choose to get a diaper bag as a free gift!

Ling> thanks...
oooh...if the brand new one she can sell for $150.. i can consider... coz the new ones actually comes with some freebies as well rite??

princess> hehehe... okie.. dunno leh.. u go check whether 24th dec issit lunar 11 or 12.. hahaha....

cho> yah..sometimes some vibrations.. i didnt know that is hicuups.. hahaha.. :p
yah... i was playing with bb this morning.... ask her to kick..she never move an inch....
then i said okay..then i go back to sleep... then as i was falling asleep..she started to kick....faint....
cute...

I put on 4 kg so far.. week 24 now.. i'm happy with my weight gain.. i'm aready 81kg now.. so not so worried abt bb not enough nutrients...
hahhhaa... think tummy is getting bigger so..should be ok... gg for gynae appt next week... HB having reservist this week so need to postpone one more week..
wondering how my little princess is doing..
happy.gif

itsy> huh??? breasts getting bigger also will press on RIBS?????? really???
i do feel them getting heavier though..not really THAT much bigger.. but i can hold it my hands..and its heavy...
sagging down liao... laST time its perky and light..cant even hold it.. hahahahha...

yaya.. now i can see my tummy moving when bb kicks liaoz.. hehehe..cant imagine when she gets bigger..
happy.gif

mama6> I AM DRINKING alot of bubble tea man!!!!!!!!!!!!! so all these will stay with me????????? GOSH!!!

Kat> got la.. i mean others... hahahah... :p

lately i haven't been sleeping very well. i feel uncomfortable when i turn from side to side in bed. also, i'm still waking up to pee like 2-3x a nite! anyone also have this type of frequency? juz wondering if i'm normal. also with the aircon blowing at full blast, i still feel warm!

jen

Keke I put myself down for 2 tubes of Desitin Creamy liao. I hope I dun need to use too much. I guess 2 tubes shd be enough for now lah.. can aws buy when they start running out after the 3rd mth hor?

kiki

Thanks for the price comparison on Desitin.

I looked thru the Walmart diaper bags but I din like any of them. Too bad.. coz some of them are really cheap!

kiki

Me me! I feel so warm at nite that I perspire when sleeping. I do wake up a few times a nite too, not sure if it's the perspiring or the need to go toilet to pee.

And Babylet is getting heavy &amp; pressing on my bladder, so that sometimes I feel like peeing only 15min after I went out of the hse in the am! But sometimes the urge goes away, so I guess he shifted position.

And sometimes got achey feeling at the pelvis too.

Now I got "pain at the "gastric" area, coz I think tummy too big liao, &amp; slouching makes me ache there *sigh*

hey jul,

your entry for the desitin spree salar lah... now at no. 31 liao leh... keke..

can do me a favour? while u're at it, can put in my entry for me? 1pc desitin creamy, collection sembawang. (i can't post u see, coz i join SMH less then 1 yr).

thanks hor! i'm going for dinner now..so hungry, i just ate at 3pm! gonna eat KFC for dinner! been thinking about it all day long.

hi mommies...
If u referring to the lunar calendar.. 12th mth starts on 27 Dec 08
so if it is 24/ 25 dec 08.. it is still 11th lunar mth
so meaning odd number lunar mth is a boy or gal? :p

Hi Ladies
Good day to you all!!

Hi Jess (Pheng Pheng)

I am nearing my 23 weeks, other than the bb's movement yea I feel really queer sensations in my belly and pelvic area. Like stretching or cramping ... hurts most in the middle of the night then I would realise I have to clear my bladder only to discover it is just a trickle. That seems to relieve the pressure though.

Hi Karen
I had also emailed you regarding bfree voucher.

<font face="Comic Sans Ms"><font color="0000ff">Berrypie,

I've listed yr order in my thread. Pls advise collection mode after u've transferred.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Itsy,

I shld b closing e order next wk bah. Waiting to hit US$160</font>

<font color="0000ff">Corsage,

My DH dun need a PA wife.. he's more organized den me lor. Tt's why he always said, how can I qualify as PA when I'm so disorganized
sad.gif

U better dun tire yrself out. It's gng to b more busy when u joined e new dept rite?? Looks like u've to sort out yr clothes tis wkend, get yr DH to help.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Cloudme,

For #2, u can help him save 1st. Den when he's bout 8mths to 1yo, he can learn how to put e coins into the piggy bank. This helps w his motor skills too. We will also count the coins loudly w my #2 so he can pick up numbers too</font>

<font color="0000ff">KiKi,

I've got yr transfer
happy.gif
. Will add yr order for e Desitin cream shortly

I've not been sleeping well too. I can only sleep ard 2 plus 3 every nite den will auto wake up ard 7plus 8am.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jul_04,

I've got yr transfer too. Will amend e thread later
happy.gif
</font></font>

jen

I posted the right order liao - for myself &amp; kiki. Keke I tot I bot 2 tubes a lot, then I saw ling &amp; one other gal buying 6 - 10 tubes!

rach,
"i do feel them getting heavier though..not really THAT much bigger.. but i can hold it my hands..and its heavy..." Haha me too me too, I'm so afraid they'll sag after pregnancy... aiya I think definitely will! Cos so heavy now.

How??!?! I already feel so heavy but we have another 4 more months of tummy and breasts growing!! Somemore, pain here, ache there plus Ii'l fella taking my tummy as punching bag/dance studio.

Luckily from this forum, I know I'm not alone! Haha

jenifur: tks for e advise.. ya i'm oso trying to take more nutritious food instead like salmon..

but everyone's saying my tummy so small! yikes..

rach: actually i heard nt v good to take green tea or tea.. so if u can cut down la.. i'm drinking everyday nw coz in taiwan nw cant resist their milk tea.. keke

rach...

Yah.. she got too many pumps le. Just wana sell them off but $150 is the lowest she willing to go cos she bought at ard $250. Btw.. FYI again. Like i mentioned, though its not used before, the box is alr opened. So if u dun mind the box alr opened. It should be a good buy. Too bad I've alr bought mine le.

Even if u buy brand new one from outside, not much freebies lo. I only got abt 4 small packs of wet wipes. I tink if u want more freebies, they wont be selling at $199 for my case le.

Oh yah.. Just to let u know before u decide. She did mentioned that she had both good and not so good reviews of the pump, some of her frens found it good, some did not. I tink it depends on individual. I personally say the demo at the fair. The lady was doing a demo on a fake breast. I saw the suction quite good so i just went ahead to buy lo.

U just decide for urself and let me know ba.

hey mummies..

its safe to do manicure n pedicure right? I just did it today. I cant reach my toes to cut/ trim at ease le. Very uncomfortable. I still got bal from my package. So just went to be pampered today. As part of the package, it also comes with a parafin wax treatment which i also did. They said its safe for pregnancy. But is it really safe? hmmm.....

Jul..

I went to do my nails at bugis today. So i made a trip down to the bb clothes shop again. This time i found it. But i didnt get anything. I really duno how to shop there. lolz... They dun sell the clothes individually and all in packs of 6pcs. Plus same design de. Then end up i didnt buy lo. Tho' its cheap, abt $2 per pc, I didnt wana get so many pcs of the same design. So i didnt buy lo.

I saw the face towels u mentioned. Really cheap. but i alr got mine from elsewhere le. So also nv buy. haha.. kinda like another wasted trip hor? lolz

oh im the guilty one who never get the older siblings to get anything for their new siblings or vice versa. my kids never had problem adjusting with new siblings so it never cross my mind to do that.

Ling
my gynae said its safe to do mani pedi but he never mentioned abt tha paraffin but i think should be ok la.

Rach
oh bubble tea is very high in sugar content. i also love it but try to minimise cos the calories will stay with me leh and its not beneficial to the baby anyway. i always say everything in moderation and we will all be fine
happy.gif

Jenifur
I was late yesterday!! i sat at the leaders section right in front at the left hand corner. but v crowded lor i couldnt even move to go toilet!

Weight Gain

Up to date, I've gained abt 6Kgs le. Wonder how much i would actually gain in the end. The wt gain is really scaring me le. Im not the type who loses weight easily. Will have a hard time to lose them all off aft birth. sobz...

Post-Natal Massage

Do we have to book for the massage now? or we can book later aft we give birth? Anyone has got good recommendations?

Back