Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

Dolphin,
The threads are not just Illegal but against forum rules outright. Even if she intended to "disguise" identity, she should have considered using another email addy. I can only shake my head
sad.gif

dolphin (seacool),
what's wrong with pjlim's thread?
She's giving away her handmade books FREE!
Payment only for postage,
if self-collect from her, it's free.
happy.gif

Hi Leng!

Sorry out of curiosity, I come in to kaypoh. I think I understand why dolphin (seacool), think it appears to be business.

These are just my assumptions only:

In the thread posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 1:26 pm: She said 'NOTE : Self collect is never preferred as i don't want a pool of ppl at the doorstep.'

Then she charges 1 book for $1.50 postage. I thought there is a max limit to the postage? Why is it that 4booklets cost $6 postage? If she is giving away free then wouldn't be postage be too exorbitant for 4 books?

Then posted on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 - 8:52 am: She said 'Those who are keen, juz pm me as i can make more.' Thought she just want to clear the leftovers stock that were made for the kids in an orphanage?

clovy (cloveryfaith),
do look at the thread again,
there are still mummies doing self-collection & it's free.

Just my 2 cents.
happy.gif

Hmmm...Tan Leng Leng (tanlengleng), you have your point too. Anyway, these are my assumptions only which I am trying to understand why dolphin (seacool) thinks is business nature. Cos after your posting here I oso went in to take a look and realise that my thought seem to be in line with dolphin (seacool) too. Not here to argue who's right who's wrong. Maybe the moderator will decide bah. He's the judge!
happy.gif

Oops I forgot to address you as 'Leng' instead of 'Tan Leng Leng (tanlengleng)' again. Hahahaa, please excuse the old habit of mine!

BTW, I see you got my habit of copy and paste the full nick(id) too. Contagious isn't it?

Sorry but I don't know where to post this.
This spree organiser has not been responding to my emails and she has refunds owing to me.
Is there anyway to trace her. Her username/nick : jenifur (jenifur).
thanks.

Back