Chin Leng, PLS TAKE NOTE!!!

As per queen posting above, can a mummy buy bulk from overseas spree (eg drugstore.com) and sell it at a profit in the overseas spree thread?

Hi Angela

To clarify this misunderstanding, Koyi is not conducting a spree. She, me and a few colleagues of ours wish to buy from cleocat but we are unable to met their min. qty order. As such, she has decided to try her luck at WTB to gather another 2 to 4 ppl ( to top-up another 8 qty )only.

Chin Leng/ Bee Lee

If you think that this is considered a spree, please just delete this thread. I wish to apologise for the misunderstanding, on Koyi's behalf.

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee,

Sorry to post her coz i sent email to both of you but didnt get any reply. I will like to request to post in WTS & OVerseas forum as my membership have been more than 1 year.

Thank you

Hi Chin Leng/Bee Lee,

Can i also be granted permission to post in overseas forums? I often buy from sprees but find it difficult to order and follow-up as i dont have the permission to do so. I have been a member for 1 yr. Pls help thanks!

my apologies if this the wrong thread i post.

Hi Chin Leong and Bee Leng,
Could you kindly activate me to be able to post on WTS Thread. Have been active member since 1-2007. Have already passed the 1 yr joining date. Sincere Thanks

Back